No sign of weakness

"Okay... so go over the plan... one last time" Damon instructed as Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Caroline and himself rehearsed Damons "death" In the Salvatore living room.

"Leo is going to walk in, and he's going to hear you and Stefan arguing... well... sort of... however you two argue" Caroline rolled her eyes as she went over the first part.

Bonnie stood up, "I'll leave the heart with Stefan, and make sure I'm down here with Elena and Care..."

Elena sighed, "I'll tell Leo that Stefan wants to join him on his 'no humanity killing spree' And then leave the girls to go find Damon and Stefan"

"Wait... how do we know for definite that Leo will go upstairs to Stefan and Damon?" Caroline raised a brow

"If he doesn't go upstairs and see Stefan" Elena took a deep breath, almost as if it was painful to say, "Rip Damons heart out, then I'll scream and make it sound like it's happened"

"Yeah, that's why Elena is leaving the two of you" Damon pointed at Bonnie and 'Blondie' "To find me"

"Okay... are we sure this is going to work?" Stefan asked with an unsure tone

"It has to... surely" Elena took Damons hand and held it tightly, "We don't know anything else that could work..."

After going over the plan a little more, just to be secure, Bonnie left the mansion to return to her own home. The Bennett witch was under the pressure of making sure this heart looks so believable that Leo wouldn't even be able to question it... so... when Elena and Stefan weren't aware, 'Bon Bon' and the eldest Salvatore left to go kill a vampire, it started of with Damon giving a random pedestrian some of his blood, only to snap his neck and when he woke, Bonnie gave him a small drop of her human, witch blood. The random man was now a vampire, well... that was until Damon ripped out his heart.

"There she is..." The Bennett witch heard as she put the keys into the door... when she turned around she jumped at the sight of...

"Leo..." Her eyes were wide

"Don't worry Bon, I'm not here to hurt you" He chuckled, "actually I'm here to ask you for a favour..."

"No" Bonnie shook her head as she entered her home

"Now now Bonnie..." Leo tutted, "you have use to me... therefore you don't have to die"

"Why would I help you?" She said proudly

"Well... don't you remember when I saved your life?" He smirked, "When I brought you home safely, after you were distraught at the death of that beloved ... what's his name?"

"Enzo" Her voice was cold, as her heart sunk at the mention of him.

"Yes! Enzo!" He cheered

"I would of helped the old you... not this ... you" Bonnie shook her head

"Actually Bon, you are going to help me" He took a step inside the home, "I've been invited in already"

"What? What could I possible help you with?" She stood strong, Bonnie wasn't going to let him think that she was intimidated.

"With a spell..."

"I can't do magic" She cut him off

"Well I'm after a spell, so..." Leo shrugged

"A spell for what?" Bonnie questioned

"To bring a human life back"