Movie Star AU

"Welcome to the Castle of the Lions Show! I'm your host, Takashi Shirogane, and I'm here with Keith Kogane and Lance McClain. These two boyfriends are here to talk about their relationsip and their newest movie together,"Form Voltron." The news repoter, Shiro, motioned to the two famous actors. Keith smiled and did a small wave,"Hey." Considering that he has been in the big screen for many years, his social interaction was no bueno. Lance smirked and did finger guns to the crowd of girls watching as they swooned,"Sup!"

Shiro cleared his throat."So, you've been in multiple movies together, and now you're both in a relationship with each other...may I ask....how did that happen? It was on the news for months about you're rivalry, so how did you two end up dating?" Keith and Lance blushed and Lance grabbed his boyfriends hand lovingly. Keith started talking, his heart and mind at peace as he remembered."We'll it all started in our 5th movie together, "The Royal Feud." We had been partners for many years then, and Lance was the one who started the so called rivalry. I just went along with it, for fun, never realizing I was catching feelings." The girls swooned and some fainted as Keith sorta proclaimed his love.

"Right, you're roles as Prince Akira and the commoner, Taylor! That's where you two realized it?" Lance dipped his head back in thought as he remembered."It was all in that one scene..."

Flashback time ya'll-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taylor, wait!" Keith held his hand out to Lance. He wore a dashing red princly suit that shimmered in the stage lights. Lance turned his head back looking at Keith in the eyes. He wore a plain blue clothing, something a commoner would wear back then. Fake tears pricked his eyes.

"I'm sorry Akira, but I have to leave! I don't have a place here, a-and most of all I can't watch you marry Princess Sophia." Lance faced Keith completely as Keith wore a heartbroken look. "I know that, but I don't want to so I'm not!" Keith said grabbing Lance hand softly, fake tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"Why not?" he spat out,"She's perfect and a princess, while I'm useless and a commoner!" Keith pulled Lance closely and hoped he wouldn't hear how fast his heart was beating.Lance couldn't mostly because his own heart was pounding and couldn't hear it. "But I don't love her," Keith hesitated then continued,"I love you, Taylor." Lance's breathing hitched. They both were wishing it wasn't part of the script. Keith's tears turned into real ones and he tilted Lance's chin up ans kissed him. Though it was fake.

Keith held his breath. Lance giggled against his lips and smirked. Garlic.

Lance had eaten garlic knots before the shoot as a prank. Holy shit it was disgusting.

"CUT!" Keith immediately pulled Lance away and Lance howled with laughter. The crew looked at the two actors in bewilderment. The director Allura smirked in their direction, she was the only one who knew about that prank. "Oh my God, you're such an idiot." Lance wiped a tear away, real ones not the ones from the scene. "I know...but it was funny huh!" Lance kept on laughing as Keith grumbled on his way to the dressing room.

Next day----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 The scenes went smoothly and Lance was certainly surprised Keith didn't do anything. After recording, Lance and Keith were in the dressing rooms and Keith drank water and Lance took off his makeup. "Today was...good." Keith only grumbled in response. Lance smirked and faced him turning on his chair completely. "Awwww, Lil' Keithy mad about yesterday?" An idea popped into Keith's head. It was risky, but just might be worth it. He smirked,"Not after this I'm not." Keith gently held Lance's chin with the tip of his finger and kissed him softly. Lance's eyes widened. Keith Kogane was kissing him. Sure, they had kissed before on camera. But this. THIS was behind the scenes. Lance kissed back, surprising Keith. They pulled away and Keith started smiling and backing up. Lance's face was flustered and beautiful. And priceless. Keith turned away from Lance and ran from the dressing room, laughing."Y-You..GET BACK HERE!" 

Lance took off sprinting and catching up to Keith. Keith ran through the hallways, Lance right behind him. Keith wished he could stop to breathe, but he was laughing too hard. The crew watched, their supplies and mouths dropping to the ground. Keith came to a dead end in the makeup room as he opened the door. He tried to close the door, but Lance stopped him and pinned him to the wall. The crew watching blushed and walked away to give the actor's some privacy.

Keith blushed and glanced to the side. "Okay okay-I'm-"

Lance collided his warm lips against Keith's and Keith's face went up in flames. He smirked against Lance's warm lips and kissed him back.

-----------Present Time-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith and Lance smiled warmly at each other while Shiro gaped at them and medics had to evacuate fainting girls. Shiro snapped out of his trace." That's-wow, an amazing story. I'm afraid that's all, guys! Join us tomorrow for-"

The camera was only on Shiro, and he was distracted. Keith took the opportunity to kiss his boyfriend. Lance had thought of the same thing. The crew blushed and gave the lovebird actors the privacy they deserved.