Bestfriend

*** Mercedes **

I sat helping Chucky. We been working on this over 2 hours and he is picking up fine.

Chucky can learn fast. He just be in class joking around and getting distracted.

" Break time. My brain hurt " I laughed at him.

" So you dating Calvin? I thought you didn't like him "

" I never said I didn't like him. I said I didn't know him. Once I got to know him I really did like him."

" And you have me to thank when y'all get married because I introduced you two together " We both laughed.

" Married? We just started dating yesterday"

" I know the future, bitch! Don't go against my skills " He so silly. I pushed him.

" Boy shut up! And who was that girl you was with? "

" Her name is Kayla. She cool. I like chilling with her "

" oh shit. Playboy Chucky might be settling down and getting serious. Leaving the other shit behind "

" Hold up I ain't said none of that! I like being a single thug! I said I like chilling, that's it. " I laughed.

" You are pitiful, bro. " I say.

" Lets get back started "

*

*

For two days I spent my days like that. Quizzing him. Day and night.

The day he went to take his test I got a pocket dial from Cal. I don't think he know he dialed me.

".... okay so your dating her now? I thought you was with Tamara the other night. She told me y'all was getting back together and planned on getting married "

Whoa who the hell is Tamara!? The last thing I'm going to do is be played.

" I ain't said shit about marrying nobody. Either one. Its not even like that " Calvin said.

I hung up when I herd them start in jokes about his little high-school play girlfriend aka me!

I was avoiding and ignoring him.

" Cedes. Oh my God thank you! I only have you to thank for the rest of my life. I passed! " Chucky hugged me lifting me up. I laughed at how happy he was.

" OMFG! Congratulations, brother! I'm so happy for you. We should go and celebrate! Us graduating! Together " I say.

" Hell yeah! Strip club! " He yell.

" oh God. it wasn't my idea of celebrating but ok " We laughed.

*

*

*

I walked into the club. Music bumping. Over a week and I ain't talk to my so called player ass boyfriend.

Me and chucky celebrating our graduation and today is my birthday. My friends spoiled me. Got my hair, nails, toes, done. Went shopping!

I looked killer. I saw Calvin. And Chucky plus abunch of people I know.

" Heyy! " I hug them. But left him and his asshole friends.

" Hey sexy! " I laughed.

" Just got word our favorite dancer is in tonight. And its her birthday! Everybody say Happy birthday Mercedes on 3! " The DJ came on. I laughed