Next step

" Come on. Let's dance " And he pulled her off like that.

I shook my head. " I am not getting involved in this or nothing with them " I say shaking his head.

" She was the whole reason the nigga came " His bestfriend Sean says.

I knew it. Right when I looked up. I see Calvin and his goons.

Calvin and my brother don't really get along. It's a long story and we not go get into that right now.

" Wassup " He says.

" Nothing. Chilling. What you doing here? "

" Ain't have shit to do and my homeboy and his bitch up in here somewhere " He says.

"oh " was all I said.

" Man you still tripping with me? We been boys how long? Can we please just move pass this? " He ask.

" Nah I'm passed it. Ain't my worry. Nigga you know we boys for the long run " He smiled and dapped me.

" Where she at? "

I wasn't go say. But shit he broke her heart he deserves to see the consequences.

" Over there dancing "

" Who is that? "

" Quan "

He looked at me seriously pissed.

" She fucking with Quan! Out of all people! "

" They are just dancing. And if you would have never did her wrong you wouldn't be standing here like this. You need to start facing consequences fo yo actions " I tell him.

He looked so mad.

" I'm out " He turns and gets ready to walk out. " Let's bounce "

Him and my brother better not start shit. Either way nobody is getting her. That I know.

Dallas here she comes............