Got yo back

" That's her " Chucky point out. I look at the girl walking across the park.

She was cute.

" Her in the black? " I ask.

" Yes cedes damn use ya eyes " He so mean. I laughed.

" Fool, I'm using them! " I say.

" She cute ain't she? '

" You like that thang? " I tease. We laughed

" Don't call her a 'thang ' that makes it sound crazy as hell "

" AYY MY FRIEND RIGHT HERE LIKE YOU! " I yell to her. He covered my mouth and Yank me off the table we was on and I hit the ground.

" See, hoe! There you go being childish and shit! I knew you was go do some embarrassing shit " He says. I cracked up laughing and sat back up there.

" So! Yesterday we was in the mall at the food court you go tell that dude I was having fantasies of him tied up in my basement. Did you see how he looked at me!? " We both laughed.

" So what! That was a stranger! You will never have to see him ever again! She lives like 2 blocks from me and is always in my area with her homegirls! I have to see her all the time. You making me look weird and shit! " he says.

I looked at him.

" I make you look weird? Bro, you aced that without my help. I have no part of that " I tell him.

" Go to hell! I am completely normal " He go.

" Normal? Normal people don't steal ice cream trucks " I say. he laughed

" That was one time. And I was higher then giraffe pussy! And it was not only me in there. Quan, Andrew, Sean, Ronnie! All them fools! " I cracked up laughing at his dramatic ass.

" Y'all fools got problems " I shake my head.

" You got to go to Dallas next week?"

" Yeah. To take some of my stuff there and get everything finalized and all " I tell him.

" I don't want you to go " I smiled

" I'm scared. "

" I would be. moving where you know no one. And is going to be all alone " I punch his arm.

" Shut up, punk! You ain't making it no better! " I say

He laughed.

" My bad " He says. " I got a headache! That always happens when I'm looking at yo ugly ass face to long. " He is so mean.

We both were dying.

" You! I am not ugly. You need to look in the mirror "

" And pure sexy ness will be staring back at me. I am a Greek God! As fine as Harlem make them " We dying.

" Yeah you look like a Harlem hoodrat hoe " I joke. We laughed.

" Coming from you! Bands will make you dance! " We laughed.

" Cakessss! Whoop Whoop! Where them dollars at!? " I sang. He laughed.

" Stupid ass "

" You just jealous! Its ok " I say.

" Quan told my moms when she was yelling at him ' You give me a rash ' you give me one to " We dying.

" You and yo brother are one in the same. He crazy to. " I say.

We was just chilling have a cool time.

" yeah that's the girl that work at the club ..." Girls will whisper right in my face!

" Aint nothing but A Hoe " And play like I just don't hear them.

" Excuse me? " I ask. It really gets under my skin and pushes my buttons when I know I shouldn't let it.

Who are they to judge me for trying to make a better life? The same hoes judging are the same ones trying to get knocked up by the neighborhood drug dealers to get some change in they pocket.

The same ones not able to finish high-school because they out hoeing and what not. People in no position to judge anyone.

" Why don't both of y'all move the fuck around and get something better to do? Byeeee! Harlem hoes! Deuces! " OMFG I love Chucky!

He always has my back. No matter what. I laughed.

" Hoes? " They both go

" Dumb ones at that " He go.

" The only hoe is the one next to you! " And they walked off.

I was so pissed off. " Just let it go! They don't have anything better to do. The same girl talking shit about you working is the one with 3 kids and she ain't even 19 " He says.

"Don't let it get you mad. They just hating you out here doing you. "

I smile at him. " Thank for always having my back "

" I'm go always be there for you. What are bestfriends for? "

I smiled. What are they!

( Heyy! Sorry it was kind of short, been busy buuut!! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to Vote, Fan, and Comment! I would appreciate it. Our reads are nearly 2000! ^__^ you guys are the best. Love ya! Get ready 4 next chapter)

-Shantii