Calvin lands

This chapter is dedicated to @Chanel757 for the great ideas and being a great fan. Thanks so much xoxo

------;-----------------------------------------

Calvin P.O.V

I stepped out of the airport into the big van with a couple of my boy.

Dallas and its girls was looking pretty nice. I was trying to move on seeing that the one I wanted to be with was moving on with her life and found herself a new man.

" This shit bout to be Fye as hell! " Eco jump his Jersey accent strong as hell.

Dallas meets the East side Hood and famous crew.

We outchea. " These females bad ass hell too! " the jump looking at the window as girls was walking.

We pulled up to the hotel not long after and went into our rooms. I decided to call up my boy and tell him I was in his new territory.

" wassup? " Chucky answered.

" Just got to the hotel and shit. What's popping fo' tonight? " I ask him.

" We was going down to the new strip club Cedes work at to chill and drink a little. You game? " A chance to see her. Hell yeah you ain't have to ask my ass twice.

" Yeah fo'sho. And she still stripping? " I thought she would have left that alone when she moved to start over. I just wished she would have never had moved. Or left me. I know I hurt her but that was never my intention. I cared for her. I try and be a real nigga about my shit and that was foul I know. I admit when I'm wrong. I just wanted to move forward.

" Yeah. Not fully started back though but she yeah she got hired and let me tell you this Dallas club ain't shit like the one back home. So nigga bring ya wallet " He says. I laughed.

" If you say so. Ight I'm bouta change and just text me the place we go take a cab "

" cool peace " We hang up.

" What we doing? " My boys ask.

" Going to a strip club " we all smirked.

*

*

*

I got out of the cab and Chucky was waiting for us at the front of the club.

" What up bro! " He gave me pound and a half hug.

" Sup, nigga. So what's been up with you? " I ask as we all walked in.

" Same shit. Just better now " he say.

I had on a brand new pair of tru religion jeans a Polo shirt and some brand new Jordan's.

" Where Mercedes? " I asked..

" Up in here somewhere. Every time this certain big booty stipper come into my presence I loose her...really bro you got to see this stripper " I laughed at him.

" She got ass? " I ask.

" She got ass for days..I be like daaaaaaammmnnn " I cracked up laughing at his stupid ass. We all did.

" That how be when I see Mercedes ass. I be is there any more for me in those jeans " Ronnie says. We was all dying.

" No there is not. There too tight for all of that " You don't know how long I missed that voice.

She had on a pair of them designer ripped jeans and the shit was tight foreal. The shirt she was wearing someday just above her belly button showing her sexy belly ring and a pair of red bottoms. Her hair was curled tight around her pretty face.