i think i love'EM

Don't be acting shy up in this room like I make you nervous.

I'm a take my time and do ya body right, if you let me.

Ima make you feel like a virgin again.

- Chris Brown

I took a deep breath. He made me so nervous. But I wanted this. I wanted him. I wanted love anyway I could get it.

That was the best night of my life. I will remember it forever. He made love to me nice and slow.

The next morning I woke up in his warm embrace. I looked over at the clock. 1pm already.

" Good morning beautiful " He placed kisses on my shoulder and neck. I smile and giggled because it kind of tickled.

" Morning " I turn and face him. He ran his hand down the side of my face.

" What you smiling so hard?" He tease. I laugh.

"I'm not! Shut up"

"Awww shit, I got you blushing!" He so crazy. I laugh and hid my face in his muscular chest.

I felt his laugh. I look up at him. He had some really adorable brown eyes. I know that sounded corny but it was true. He kissed me.

*

*

Calvin

*

We got ready to go and was waiting for cabs to get here.

I kissed her lips. "Call me when you get home, beautiful " I tell her.

She smile and nod and I open the cab door for her.

***

I got to my house a little late. I flop down on the bed and turn on the TV. The evening news was on.

" Police raider a gentleman club where they thought under age strippers were working and illegal prostitution ... about 20 people where arrested ...tune in for more at 9" I turn the channel to sponge Bob.

I reached into my night stand and pulled out the sack of weed. And found something to roll it on and rolled a fat blunt. Laid there watching cartoons smoking purple.

My phone rung. "Sexxyy " display on the screen, Mercedes!

"Wassup"

" Hey, sorry I was going to call you when I first got home but I took a shower and fell asleep "

"its ight. What you doing?" I ask.

" Watching TV"

"I miss you already" I tell her.

"awww how sweet! I miss you too" I can hear the smile in her voice causing me to smile.

" I know you do!" She laugh.

"There yo cocky ass go!" She tease. I laugh.

" You know you love me! So don't even front you ain't got to lie,Mercedes " She laugh.

"oooooh Mercedes huh??! I wad wonder where you disappeared when police popped up!" I look up and see my boys. I laugh.

" A knock would be nice " I remind them.

" Mercedes let me call you later"

" ok bye" We hang up.

We went into the livingRoom. " So you disappeared with the stripper! What happen?"

I told them about us running out but left out the sex part but told about us and the hotel.

" So you like her?" They ask me. I didn't even have to think about it. Hell yeah! I had a special kind of love for her.

" Yea I guess" it was a front

" He over here fronting! He love her" We all laugh.

" Fuck y'all. Y'all always playing " I shake my head at them.

All I could think about was her. And the night we shared. We made love. I never felt that much chemistry with any girl.

I had dirty visions of her. I had stored a mental picture of her naked body. And her in that purple lace bra and panties set, Oh My Gosh!

*

*

Mercedes

*

*

I was waiting for the clearence on work. Plus I had graduation in just 3 weeks.

I was working my ass off to pull all this off. " Cedes I need help on my homework "

I sat next to her and helped her out. My phone vibrated on the table.

Myy Crush-Cal: What's up sexxy! What your plans for today? Hoping to see you :)

Sexxyy: Aww I'm helping my bby sis on her homework so idk ill let you know

he replied 'k' I finished helping her, fed her and put her to bed.

And he popped up.

" I couldn't wait to see you!" We sat on his car. His arms around me. I could see my locked apartment door just fine from here.

I smiled at him. " I know you couldn't! They never can! " He laughed.

" You being all cocky and shit about it! Damn, you could have said ' yea baby I couldn't wait to see you either.' but no, you extra! " We both cracked up laughing.

" Its true. But yea I couldn't wait to see you either Calvin " I reply. He smiled and pressed his lips to mines. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Nor caring who sees us.

When I'm with him everything felt so right. He's where I wanna be....

It was something about this boy.

I just can't leave him alone...

( Sorry it took a little long. This story is sure to get juicer and better. Don't forget to check out my other stories! And Vote, Faan, Comment! I would appreciate it :D keep reading. Thanks. )

- Shantii