Feelings:

*** Calvin***

Like last time things got hot and she tried to run. But I stop her and held her to my lips. Her lips was soft, warm, and she taste so sweet.

I squeeze her ass. And kissed her neck. " Enough. Were still outside."

" Then lets go inside"I kiss her neck and shoulder.

" I'm not ready for that. Good Night " She says. She kissed my lips once and walked into her building.

I walk into the trap house after.

" oh shit. You back already. You must not have got none. " They tease as I sat. We laugh.

" But still wearing her shiny as lip gloss! " Chucky tease. I laugh.

" She kissed you!? " They jump. I smile devilishly.

" We were close to going all the way until she got scared. " I say.

All I could think about was her. She was going through my mind all day and night, naughty thoughts. As much as I tried to get her off my brain. I just couldn't. I wanted her in every way possible.

I decided to give her a call.

" Hello " She answer.

" wassup. Its C. "

" hey. what's going on? "

" wanted to see if you wanted to go grab a bite to eat or something" i say

" I would. But I'm handling some shit with my mother " She tell me.

" ok. Hit me up when you can"

"k, bye! " We hang up. I call chucky.

" what's up? " he answer.

" met me at DB's in 20?" I ask him.

' Ok got it ' was his reply. I grab my jacket and head out.

My bro abroad I sat to eat.

" something wrong with Cedes mom? " I ask.

" uhh why? " he ask.

" we was gonna go chill but she said something came up with her moms " I tell him

" Her mom is a smoker. She left Cedes to raise her little sister. So maybe something important. " He says.

" damn foreal " I say.

" I'm bout to call her " he says.

He put his phone on the table on speaker. " Hello " She answer.

" Hey what's up? Everything ok? " He ask.

" umm not really. Some bullshit with my mom. And her problem. She got herself in the hospital." She tell him.

" damn what happen? " He ask.

"psh. An overdose! She nearly killed herself. Now I got to find away to pay fir rehab. Either she gets clean or I lose my sister. If I got to put up with her and save her to save my sister. I'm going to do it. For my sis though" She was going through it. I felt really bad.

" damn. You know im here if you need me, sis. So call me if you need me. Take care of yo business " he say

" thank you. Will do! "