Goodbye

This was it. I was about to take on the college life. I was going to be the woman everybody said I couldn't be and do all the things they said I couldn't do. I was going to fucking prove to everybody that doubted me. I was go be a straight boss. On top of my shit. I was ready to do this. It was going to be a new experince hopefully I met some cool new people and learn some life lessons.

Who am I kidding. I'm going to be the same Mercedes. Stripping and going to school. But College. I was a force to be reconed with. Im about to blow the roof off this college and get my education at the same time. Next time you hear of me im a be a totally new person doing big things, just watch.

" Byee have a good first day of school! Im so proud of you, baby! Im going to see you later. Love you Cedes. Work hard " Chucky yell out the car embarassing me. People already looking at me crazy. I just pretend that I did not get out that car or know the weird ass dude yelling from it. My first day and he causing a scene.

I walked into the building.

" Welcome on campus beautiful " I looked at some tall dreadhead dude. Oh, this was going to be good.

" Hi, Im Mercedes " I say. He smiled at me. " Hi Mercedes. Im Matt " Ohhh wee

This college won't be so bad!

*

*

*

Chucky

I walked into the male strip club I couldn't believe I was about to do this. " Come on Chocolate thunder! Give them what they been waiting on " I gave myself a pep talk. I took a Patron shot or 3. I was going to do this...but shit a nigga was nervous. All them horny ass woman out there starring at a brother like he a t-bone steak.

I don't know how Cedes and other female strippers get out there and have the balls to do this. It's probably worst for a female to dance infront of some rowdy dudes. I stood up " This is a man thong " I try and convince myself. I took one last shot then walked out. Cop uniform and I don't even like 5'o man!

" Ladiesssss give it for chocolate thundeeerrr!! "

Oh god what have I got myself into....

And Cedes was right. That sounds like a fat man!!

Holy shit!!

*

*

*

*

Calvin

I was about to make a big up in the game. Watch im a go down in the book as a hood legand!

" So it's settled. Don't fuck this up Cal. Not many people in this business get an opportunity like this. You're going to be sitting in a chair like me looking at the next big hood star in a short while, young one...Its the hustle " I smile. I knew I would make it. All them cold days and long nights hustling on a street corner when I was younger paid off. I was about to blow up!

" First thing first imma buy me a couple of these dimesss " I say noding to the girl on my lap. He had hoes all around the room.

" Oh when you're up there you won't need to buy them. They will fall at you're feet. Just don't fall for them. Girls these days are snakes son " He says.

" Trust me, I know. I never fell in love and don't plan to. Can't nobody tie me down. Im married to the game. We don't love these hoes! " I say. He smiled. I stood and grabbed the breif case.

" Nice...See you soon. And good luck, Cal " He says. I nod.

I don't need it. The game and everybody around is about to fall victim to me... I want the world and will stop at no cost....

A hustlers nation

TO BE CONTINUED.....

( WOOOWWW SOO ITS OVER :'''( SIIKE! THERES A SEQUEAL IM NOT SAYING WHEN FOR SURE IT WOULD BE OUT BUT VERY SURE SOON. BE ON THE LOOK OUT. THAT SHIIT IS GO BE FYYYEEEE! I CAN TELL YOU THAT. it will be named something like " Finding Forever " hood love part 2! ahahahaha im sooo sad yet excited. Thankss for everyone that ever read and or comment. I ask for one last favor. Since this is the last chapter can you VOTE TF OUT OF IT!! VOTEEEE VOTTEEEE AND COMMENTI!! I love you guyssss thanks for the suport! Watch for the squeal )

Signing out for the last time on hood love vl.1

-- Shantii

peace my pepssssss :''''')

.