Strippers!!

All I wanted to know was the drama between them. Shit, didn't nobody want to say.

" What really happened between Quan and Calvin? " I ask Chucky.

" Ask them next time you see them and let them say " He says.

I was getting ready to go to the club. Working tonight. And I did not feel like it one bit.

Usually college was a back up plan for strippers. But my job was second for me. Because that's all it was. A stupid ass job. That I was not fond of. Or rarely told I had. My grandparents would kill me.

" No. I'm asking you. Just tell me " I say putting my stuff into a bag.

His phone rung and he got out of answering it.

*

*

The club was passed its normal packed. It was over crowded! I made my way to the back while Chucky went and sat with some people he knew.

I changed and got ready for this long ass night. I looked into my mirror.

" Why you got a long face tonight? " I looked up and seen Terry. A stripper. She was cool.

" Nothing " I got up and went outside to the main area ready to give these pigs what they want.

*

*

*

*

Calvin

My boys bachelor party and we posted up in the back. Chucky too.

" Aight Fellass Get ya wallets out and give it up for our very own the sexy CAKES! " and the music changed. Cedes sighed and hit the stage.

They dudes instantly went wild. She was one of the top 3 dancers.

" Bet you wanna put ya name it " The music bumped and cash was being thrown as she danced on the pole to the music.

Chucky refused to look at the stage. Not seeing his bestfriend.

I look up and see Quan. He watching the stage and making it rain.

I haven't seen many strippers pop on a handstand. That's a new one for her. But whatever makes your money because dollars started pouring.

I watched as she finished her dance grabbed her cash and quickly bounced off if the stage.

The hustle.

*

*

She came here. Quan next to Chucky. I don't have nothing big against him. Anymore ..He has the issue with me. I let shit go.

" Cakes! Cakes! Cakes! " Chucky sing. We laughed.

" Bet ya wanna put ya name on it, ayy! " She finished. We laughed.

" That shit was fye though! " The tell her. She supposed to be working.

" Its my party. I'm getting married tomorrow. I want a dance " Tommy

said.

" Married " She repeat.

He started hitting on her like the nigga wont be at the altar in about 24 hours or less.

She called some strippers over and got all the boys over here lap dances. Chucky included.

" I'm good " I say.

She was standing next to me.

" What happened between you and Quan? " She ask.

Surprised me that she was talking to me.

" Nothing "

" Just tell me. Im tired of hearing nothing. Say the truth " She says.

" It was nothing. Its in the past forget about it and let it go. I don't want to go back and through that " I say. " And who told you something happened anyway? "

" Nobody. I got to go " And I watched her thick sexy frame as she walked away.

I was going to get her back. I wanted her back. I needed her back. I craved her. Her scent, her touch, her taste, her everything.

And I know she felt the same. So why not just come back? Everybody makes mistakes.

You live and you learn...

Mercedes, you will be mines again..

Just wait

..

( Sorry if it was not my best. Stuck with a writers block on this chapter ugg :\ ! Hope you enjoyed anyway! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT , & FAN! We're about to reach 1000 reads soon! !!! ahhh so happy! ^__^ Love ya and thanks! )

- Shantii