Fight

The first swing came and hit Cal right in the jaw.

" oooohhh. Shit! BeatHisAssCal!! BeatHisAssNigga!! Run up and knock his ass out! " I yell. Shit I wanted to see a fight like everybody else.

Cedes had jumped I'm the middle of them. " Girl get yo ass out the way for we fight next. I know somebody better get they ass beat! " I yell to her.

It was funny as hell to me because Cal straight picked her little ass up and moved her then punched old dude dead ass in the face. 2 left hooks then a right upper cut. Dude couldn't handle it and hit the ground. He must not have know Calvin a real thug and been fighting since as long as he could walk.

Then our ghetto ass homeboys over here chanting " He put Harlem whoop ass on ol dude. He go remember this ass whooping forever "

But dude got some fight because he jumped up and tackled his ass and soon they were going at it for real. Not even going to lie he had Cal at first then Cal started beating the fuck out of him.

" Stop! " Cedes is I'm the middle. Shit, my black ass watching and drinking at the same time.

These niggas wasn't playing. I started throwing shit at Cedes because her little ass kept getting in my way.

" Bitch move I can't see! " I tell somebody trying to see Cal and dude. Just as Cal body slammed dude on the concrete.

It was getting for real dangerous! Then It was security that pulled them apart.

We had to pull Calvin ass out of there. " oh my God. You fought my bosses son. If I get fired I am going to beat you're ass "

I laughed. " Yo bosses son just bit the shit out of me. What the hell that Nigga think he is a shark? " He says. We were all dying now.

" He bit yo ass!? " We all ask. He held his arm up and a teeth marks turning blue and purple bruised. We fell out laughing.

" He wanted to be a vampire "

" He thought you looked good enough to eat. He like big strong men " I tease. We dying.

" I would have bit yo ass to. You big. You scary looking with them tattoos you look like you one of them niggas that pop up screaming ' M.O.B! ' and start letting a

AK shells loose and he scared of Harlem niggas " Mercedes says for real but it only made us laugh harder.

" Its not even funny. If I lose my job -"

" You're not going to lose your job. He likes you. He ain't crazy...and I'll set this whole fucking building on fire. " He crazy. We laughed

" I'm going to go check on him. I will met you at the crib chuck " She ran back that way.

" Cedes you better not! " Cal call but she was gone.

" Man that was some funny shit. He bit yo ass though. Chris Brown/ Rihanna " They tease and we erupted back into heavy laughter.

He just looked in the direction Mercedes went..

" It ain't over though " He says.

*

*

*

Mercedes

" I'm sooo sorry. Calvin can be a little crazy and out of hand sometimes. That's just him. But I really do apologize " I tell him whipping away the blood from around him mouth and nose.

" Its Whatever " he replied. I stopped and looked at him. I really felt bad.

" Are you mad at me? I really didn't mean for this to happen. And he will be gone in a few days back to Harlem "