The Big Date

Sooo hey everyone. Just wanna say thanksss for reading this and please check out all my other storiess and let me know what you think...Hood Love was the first story I wrote on Wattpad and im glad to know you all liked it and it was a success!! Thank you so much. Along with alot of love its got alot of hatersss but anybody that dont like it can kissss a ratsasss though ;) (excuse my french lls) but thank you so much. Couldn't have seen how big of a hit it was without you all. Thank you so much to my Wattpad family!!!

Peace, loveee and hair greaseee --Shantii )

ENOUGH OF MY BABBLING N SHYT ON WITH WHAT YOU CAME TO READ !!!!

-------------------------------------------

Calvin***

" Should I wear this? " I ask. It was like my 3rd time changing. " Nigga why are you acting like a female. You done changed 50 million times " Fat ass says.

" Should I wear it? Yes or No? Thats all I asked! If you can't answer that shut up! " I say.

" No! It makes you look girly! " He such an asshole. We laughed " Fat ass get out because you done pissed me off! " I tell him laughing but foreal. He grabbed his bag of Takis and left the room. " We going to go with him because you being an emotional wreak " They say and followed. I rolled my eyes and decided I was going to go to the mens clothing department I seen down the block.

*

*

*

Mercedes

I was video chatting LaLa. " Im happy you're talking to me again " I tell her.

" Im happy you're going out with Calvin again and that i'm going to be in D-town visiting my best friend " She gush. I laughed. I told her about every thing from start to finish of how I been here.

" Does this look good enough? " I ask her. I had on a fitted dress that stopped mid-theigh the bottom was black and the top was white. I had some pumps that went right along with it. Then after I had washed my hair I let it air dry so it was wavy and all long and curly.

" Girl yes! You look sexy! If I was a guy I'd do you " Man I so missed my bestfriend. I be needing these girl moments. Every girl needs that girlfriend she can turn to and tell every thing to. And she was that for me.

" Man, La I wish you were here! I can't even put my makeup on right " I say. She laughed. " Awww doll face! Im going to be there before you know it. Get ready for you're date. I want to be the first one to hear all about it! Tell Calvin, Chucky and them I said Hi. Bye and I love you, sweety " She says. I laughed and blew her a big kiss.

" Bye, babe love you too! You know im going to call you as soon as Im back " I say. We said the last of our good byes and then logged off. I continie to get dressed. I was so nervous yet anxious.

*

*

*

Calvin

She opened the door and she was absolutely breath taking. If my boys heard me talk like that I swear they would laugh at me and call me whipped. She smiled at me.

" WoW you clean up good " She joke. I laughed. " Well you know...but ayy you one to talk. You don't look too bad you're self " I say. She giggled. I handed her the bouquet of red roses. ( Dont say im not a gentleman or can be nice) She smiled.

" Oh My Gosh you brought me flowers! Awww! Thank you! " Damn, I didn't know how much flowers can make a girl jump.

" You ready? " I ask. She sat the flowers down and smiled and took my arm. I had a feeling tonight was going to be good.