In the morning.

Ahhhhh!!! Just realized I am number 12 & 14 in ' non teen fiction ' I am the happiest person ^__^ I cried a little. So VOTE. VOTE. VOTR! SO WE CAN TAKE PLACES #1 & #2 LIKE SOME MOTHERFUCKING BOSSSSEESSSS!!! PLEASE!' Hood Love ' and ' Sex,Drugs, Money, & Love ' thank you! OK let's start the story. ( p.s more votes and comments and the more I move up quicker the uploads and better ;) OK byeeee! )

-----------------------------------------------

See you in the morning.

Look at you laying there.

Finally got you in my bed. What in the dog going through my head?

See you in the morning.

Sorry i can't help but stare.

Soon as your turning over,, im going to hold you closer.

In The Morning.

Good Morning

-- Urban Mystic

Mercedes **

I woke up in his arms. I smiled to myself and turned around to face him. " good morning beautiful " I blushed.

" morning " I say. And it actually was a good morning.

This was one of the best mornings I ever. Dallas was going to be amazing. He placed little kisses all on me that made me giggle. I love Dallas!

*

*

*

Chuck

" Calvin aint come back to our hotel last night what you talking about? " They say.

" He here?! " I say

" Lets go see " They say we put out ears to the door and heard them.

' Stoooop Calvin ' Mercedes go laughing.

" They getting they fuck on " We laughed lowly. Just as the door swung open from Cedes opening it and we all fell on the ground. These nigga's go try to crawl away. Big T go lay there with his hands over his eyes like his big ass Invisible.

" Really!? " Cedes and Calvin ask. I rubbed my eyes and faked yawned " Where am I? Who put me right here? Dammit I must have been sleep walking again shame on me " I say getting up. They laughed and she just stared at me. " They made me " I snitch.

" No we did't! " They say. " Ya boss called and said come up there ASAP its important " I say.

" OhMyGoddd did i get fired!? " She ask.

*

*

*

Jerimiah

I sat outside her apartment but i got pissed. The homeboys left but the nigga never did. And through the window i could see the figures of her and him.

What a shame

What a shame..she don't know a good man when she see's one.

*

*

*

Cedes

It was about 3pm and the club was as empty as can be not one person. And it was kind of dark. " Shug!? Ivana? " I call out but got nothing.

I have always been a Paranoid person and this shit was starting to creep me the hell out for real. Something wasn't right and I could feel that shit.

When ever my left leg starts shaking I know some shit is about to happen. I can feel it. It was time for me to get my ass out of there.

Just when i was about to run all the lights completly shot off.

" Don't go so soon! I was sad to see you are one of them stupid girls who doesn't know what a real man is. I thought you we're better. " I heard the voice but i couldn't figure out where it was coming from.

I was about to start crying and screaming but i heard the footsteps getting closer.

Damn if i wanted to die through stupid nigga drama i could have kept my ass in Harlem. I came here for a fresh start and shit was already fucking up for me. I stepped backwards prepared to run. All them years of track better pay off.

" No, babygirl don't go. Just listen to what I have to say. Its the smartest and only thing you can do " He came closer. It was too dark to see the face but then he grabbed me and I screamed and tried to run but his grip was too tight. I bit his hand. " you stupid bitch! " He pulled me by hair and i kept screaming and screaming.

I wanted to go. But i couldn't he had my hair so tight and my feet were just dragging across the floor.

" Hush little baby don't say word..." This motherfucker started singing. He was out of hisfucking mind!

And here i was..Helpless as could be

FUCK!

( Soooo i know it was short but i just wanted to add some drama to the mix and something crazy..Let me know what you think and sorry for any mistakes. Next chap about to be uploaded real soon ;) thanks for reading. VOTE VOTE VOTE! )

QUESTION - Who do you think the crazy person is??? Comment your answers!!!