He and me

I just had to get out of there after having to see and hear Calvin.

Me and Chucky went to the park and it was a nice crew outside chilling.

Some people we knew. So we went and sat with them. They was pouring up and smoking.

" Do you like each other? " Somebody ask

" As friends? Yeah I love him! " I say.

" No! I heard you and him done fooled around before "

" No! " We both say.

Me and Chucky? I have never considered it. He's always been like a big brother to me. Like family. My bestfriend in the whole wide world. I loved him to death.

" She's like my little sister. I wouldn't try to lose her like that. And she fucked with Calvin before. That's like my brother and sister. My niggas til the death of me! " Chucky said.

Calvin! Why did he have to bring him up into this?

" You fucked with Calvin? "

" For a little ...a very little "

" And how did that go? "

" Bad. Horrible. Worst thing. Not good. " They laughed.

" She found every way to say fucked up " Zach says.

We all laughed. " Fucked up! That's the other one I was forgetting! " I say. We cracking up.

" I ain't surprised with Calvin. He has a way of fucking shit up because he doesn't think at the moment. That's my nigga and all. Like my little brother. But a real friend is go call shit out right or wrong " Zack says. I nod.

" Right. Right. He doesn't think that's his problem. " I say.

And being faithful, and telling the truth, and being real and upfront.

But I'm not going to waist my time and energy on someone who isn't worth me or my time.

When a woman's fed up!

Quan and some of them walked up.

" What's up? " He daped everybody then hugged me.

" Hey, Sexy milk chocolate! " Andrew is dumb. We dying.

" This nigga be on that other ish. Stop playing homo, Andrew! " He says. We dying.

" I was complimenting you! "

" That nigga Andrew ducked off on that green and lean. Don't pay this clown no mind " Chucky says.

" Chucky you be set tripping on my. grandpa bro! " He go.

" Andrew, its ' on my momma ' not grandpa! Leave yo grandparents out of this they ain't got nothing to do with this! " I say. We all dying.

" This nigga dumb! " they say.

" I ain't stupid. I'm just mentally slower then everybody else " Andrew is GONE!

" We know " I say

" Shut up " They tell him.

" When ever I see Mercedes the line ' SHE GOT A BIG BOOTY SO I CALL HER BIG BOOTY! 'pop in my head " Andrew goes.

" I get ' Yeah I love dem strippers ' in mines " Zack says.

" I get ' . Thick cutie big booty Judy! Big booty! Stop I wanna see ya move get at meeee! ' " Chucky says.

Everybody dying.

" All of y'all got issues " I tell them.

" You know what pop in mines? " Quan go.

" What? " They ask.

" My chick bad looking like a bag of money " I laughed.

" Shut up, Quan! " I say.

" She trying to be my b-o-o thang! " He sing. We dying.

" You like her? " They ask him.

" I didn't say that "

" cause I was bout to say! She and Calvin had something -"

" HAD " He repeats. I laughed.

" What happened with you and Calvin that y'all had that falling out and don't like each other? " They ask.

I wanted to know to. When ever I asked Chucky he just replied 'Stupid ass b.s that I don't want to be put in '

" Bullshit! That I don't care enough to go and get back into! " He replied.

Maybe I would ask him on my own time because I was curious as hell to what it was. Was it big.

" I think it was Calvin that said he lent you money and you didn't pay him back that's why "

" Not even close! I don't care what he told anybody. Don't believe it. If you ain't know. Calvin is a lying manipulative son of a bitch! " I can agree with that.

But damn what Calvin to to him? Slap his grandpa.

" You ain't ever lied " I say drinking.

" ok. ok. Enough! Quan shut up. And Cedes stop preaching along. Its over and done with! " Chucky says. We dying.

" Nah if he bring it back up then it's just getting started " Quan reply.

I had to find out what happened between them. What was so big?

It was a must.

( Just a little early chapter since its new years. Hoped you enjoy! And HAPPY NEW YEARS! )

{ QUESTION : What do you think happened between Calvin and Chucky's brother Quan?? -- Tell me in comments I would love to know ! :) }