Revenge

Mercedes ***

Oh my God. Thank the heavens for Chucky Calvin and these Hood ass niggas. Even though they crazy as fuck. We argue. And sometimes we don't get along, They have my back. And that I don't have to doubt.

Calvin cocked the gun to his head. I was scared. I didn't want one of my boys getting locked up or into some shit over me. But Cal didn't care.

" NOOO! Don't do that " I scream before he pulled the trigger. And hell I do not want to see a murder. God gave life so who am I to take it away?

" Y'all can't kill the nigga here. It would be people here in a little and this still her job " The boys say.

" I might not be able to kill him. But I can still whoop his ass!! " And Chucky had did just that. Lost all self control and started beating the shit out of him. Soon Calvin and all the boys jumpped in and all Jerimiah could do was ball up and try to take what they gave him. He deserved it and that I could say. They talked shit the whole time they beat his ass. I could swear the shit went on a good 15 to 20 minutes and I just watched. Hopefully the crazy ass nigga don't die. But he go need the E.R

" What the hell is going on! " And if shit wasnt bad my bosses just bust in. " Im calling the cops! Get the fuck off my son and Dont come back! " Shug pulled them off Jerimiah.

" If you go call the cops on somebody call it on yo prev ass son! The nigga held my sister here trying to rape her! This bitch ass nigga put his hands on my sister. He lucky I don't kill his ass and yours ! " Chucky yell. I stood froze.

" He did not! " Shug couldn't believe it. I turn my head to him when the bruise from the slaps and wrist bruised from being tied down. Plus the chair was still there. And shit I still ain't stopped crying! I was as scared as can fucking be.

Shug picked up Jerimiah. All bloody and battered. And he couldn't even look straight at me or the boys. His head down to the ground.

" Jerimiah whats going on and tell me the fucking truth! "

He rufused to answer so I whipped away my tears and did myself. " He is a nasty bitch. His foul ass need to be behind bars. I got a call from who was supposed to be you saying be here. I came an the crazy bitch tied me down and hit me. Saying how he was going to rape me and abuse me. I have no fucking reason to lie to you. If you don't believe me I'm sure there's a security came around here. Im not going to stay here and work here and put my fucking life on the line for you're sick ass son. The nigga needs meds and some help and a good ass kicking. Don't fire me. I QUITE! " I tell him as tears ran.

" Wait hold on... Im going to take care of it and make sure you never have to see his fucking face. Im ashamed of him right now. Let me go watch the tapes and see whats really going on. But don't make any choices until then please " He says.

I just looked at Jerimiah one last time before spiting dead on him and turning to walk out with my boys behind me.

" Hold up! " Chucky says and turned around and went back and kicked him in the chest so hard he went flying backwards and ran back to me and hug me tightly.

" You my sister and Im go always have you're back " I love him.

Now we just need to get Jerimiah gone forever.

( SOOO THIS WAS JUST A FILLER SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT I HAVENT BEEN IN THE WRITING MOOD. BEEN KIND OF OUT AND DOWN LATELY * sighs* BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING. THE MORE VOTES. FANS. AND COMMENTS THE QUICKER THE NEXT UPLOAD MY LOVESSS ;) THANK YOU AGAIN!! )

PEACEEE MY PEPS

sorry for any mistakes...