Hey you're the new girl?

I was just watching the club and people.

Shug and Ivana ( the other manager) came to me.

" So how do you like it? "

" Its fine." I did not mention how scared I felt though.

I had to go ahead and explain my situation. To get a work.

" ok. We can figure out something to work around you. " I smiled.

Sexy boy walked up.

" Oh this is my son, Jerimiah " Shug says. Son? Man, the bosses son is his sexy ass!

" Hi " I say. I don't know why, but he

made me so nervous.

" This is Mercedes "

" Nice to meet you." He shook my hand.

" She's the new dancer "

*

*

" So your the new girl? " I laughed. Ivana and shug had went off.

" yes. And I prefer my name not new girl " he flashes that perfect smile at me.

" My apologies, Welcome Mercedes " I smile at him. " But if you don't mind me asking. Why the hell are you working in a place like this!? "

I chuckled. " Its life. Its really complicated "

" Try me "

" I don't know you "

" Well get to know me. I'm really great. I'm sexy as hell. I'm nice. I'm a beast on the court and I can keep a secret " I laughed.

" Your really cocky "

" I know! You should be more! Have you seen yourself? "

" yeah I own a few mirrors " He smiled.

He was so easy to talk to. I didn't know him but he seemed cool.

You know when you meet people for the first time and you just sort of click with them easily? That's how I felt now. We immediately clicked.

" And I'm sure you can. I got to find my friend and go " I say

" Why are you rushing off so fast? "

" I'm not. I just lost my friend and really need to get home "

" She's around here somewhere "

" He " I correct.

" He? "

" Yes. "

" You talk funny. Where you from? "

" I talk funny? No you do. I'm from south Harlem! " I say over the music. He came closer to hear me.

" Ahaha damn south Harlem? You must be tough. I hear y'all over there chopping niggas up and shit " I bust out laughing.

" As tough as they come. "

" What makes you tough? "

" Well lets see. I drink underage. I park in handicap spots because I'm too lazy! I push old ladies down and slap kids. I'm a real criminal! " I tease. He was laughing so hard.

" Damn you live a hard knock life! " I nod. " Seriously, you look all nice and innocent and genuine I wouldn't believe your from south Harlem "

" Don't let the pretty face and soft voice fool you! " I say smiling. " I'm a real Harlem thug. "

He laughed. " Your not a thug. I'm a thug! "

" You wouldn't last a day in my area! No offence to you or my people! But they would take you as a joke and eat you up and spit you back out to yo side of town "

" Which is? I been about that life! " We had to be in each others ear and talk over the loud music.

" So you think. You will have to prove it to me. Yo thug is probably running out on the dinner bill. Dine and ditch. I did that when I was 8 " We both cracked up laughing.

" You go quite knocking me, new girl. I'm the bosses son you can't do that! " He tease. I laughed.

" I'm keeping it real! We will see. But seriously I got to go find my boy "

" Hope to see you around " I smile and walk off leaving him there.

Now to find Chucky horny black ass and get out of here.

( Just a little something something! So what do you think of Jerimiah??? Don't forget to VOTE, FAN, & COMMENT! Thanks you guys are the best! )

-- Shantii