He's gone

Sooo Jerimiah was sent to Cali to go live with Shug family and undergo therapy. I was happy his crazy ass was leaving and the sick bitch really needed all the help he could get. Him leaving was going to make my dallas stay easier. And it showed me who have my back and who i could count on. Calvin fell into that. He came running to save me. That Jermiah thing was 5 days ago. And Calvin and the boys been by my side since.

Now we were all walking around Dallas seeing the city.

" Damm im so mad we got to leave tomorrow " Cal says. Then it hit me. I really was going to miss them. All of them. My friends. My people. Part of my home.

" I don't want yall to go " I say. Cal smiled at me. " Nah she just want the D before we go is what she mean " one of the boys tease making us all laugh.

" No, thats not it. I'm just going to miss eachone of you. I'm here with people I don't know...and Chucky! Then I start school soon. And working again. Im off with pay for a little while here...but im go miss having you all around. Knowing you got my back...I'm about to cry thinking about it " I admit. They all laughed and hugged me.

" We all only a plane ride or phone call away. Don't start that bawling out here " Cal says. I smiled.

" Okay enough of all the emotional shit...can we have some fucking fun " Chucky says. We laughed and walked around looking at the rides. " Get the fuck off my baby " Chucky snatched my hand away from Calvin and held my hand. Calvin just mugged him and I laughed.

" You looking like you go say something. You feeling froggy then leap bitch " Chucky got mental problems. We cracked up.

" Stop being mean " I hit chucky on the head. " Bitch yo mama a bitch. I don't know who you talking to. Punk ass. You trying to do sumin then bust a move playboy, ya feel me " Cal says to him. Chucky took off his hat and says " Fuck this shit. He got me fucked up...hold my snapback "

Both of these niggas got mental problems. But they are my friends. And I love my boys with everything in me. They always making me laugh.

" Damn Calvin, he stepped to you like you some bitch. You go take that? " The boys tease. Chucky stood and looked at Calvin. " Yeah, CalFish you go take that "Chuck go and I bust out laughing.

" Stop fighting and getting ratchet out here in public. Take that ish back to the hood. Can we get on that ride pleeasee? " I point to the rollercoaster.

*

*

*

Chucky

I smirked at Calvin. He scared of rollercoasters " Yeah Calvin take her on the ride " I say.

" Umm nah thats yo girl remember? Im a wait, I got to piss " Scary ass. " BITCH YOU JUST A SCARY ASS MOTHERFUCKING BABY! " I say. The boys laughing.

" Im not scared of shit "

" Well lets go. It's ok Calvin..." Cedes pulls him to the line and we follow laughing.

" Mercedes no! I umm got to umm pee " He say. " Hurry we going to hold you're spot in line or sit and wait " She tell him. He shot me the screw face knowing he wasn't getting out of this one. He huffed and puffed and stood in the line with a fucking attitude.

When we finally got to the front I made sure he and Cedes got a front car. I sat right behind them laughing and shit. Ol dude came by and buckled our seats and tightened the bars.

The ride went up..and up...and up. " Oh my fucking god. Why did I get on this? Yall seen final destination? The black man always fucking die first...oh my god imma die..im to sexy to die.. " Oh he up front pitching a bitch and im just laughing at my bestfriend.