Help Me

He had my ass tied up and so scared I could piss my pants. I should piss my pants huh? Don't nobody want to touch a pissy bitch!

I still couldn't see his face and my head hurt so bad from him dragging me by my hair I couldn't think straight. I don't even a fuck who it is I just don't want the crazy bitch to touch me!!

" Why? Just why is all I ask " He says.

" why the fuck are you so crazy!? " I yell. He slapped me and it stung!

" bitch I didn't ask you to speak! Watch you're mouth I'm in charge! Don't make me hurt you " If this bitch was just a little closer infront of me with some lights on I could kick his ass dead in the balls. Im go bite, stratch, scream, hit, Kick and all that before you get me down. Im not going down without a fight. " See, Mercedes somethings you don't know about me. I have a temper and it cuts quick with woman. You bitches really know how to piss me off! Ever since Shug adopted me back when I was a kid I got everything I wanted. And if thats you. Guess what I will get it! And you want do shit about it! You like breathing huh? " He ask.

" Fuck you! I should have known yo ass was crazy. Dudes don't just act like you. Wanna be hood bitch. You can kiss my ass! And wait til some real hood niggas get ahold of you! " I say. And he slapped the shit out of me again and turned on one light where i could see his face.

" Who? Your boyfriend and stupid ass homeboys??? Am I supposed to be scared? Awwww sweetheart! " He touch my cheek and I bite the shit out of his hand. " You stupid bitch! " He jump back.

" Don't fucking touch me! " I say I started screaming as loud ass i could.

" Bitch! " He grabbed me by my hair and choked and the way he had me I couldn't breathe and I was going to faint!

*

*

*

*

Chucky

" Damn Mercedes still aint back? " They ass. "No " I say. I had a weird ass feeling. Thats my bestfriend and I know when something is up. Plus that was 2 hours ago when she left she would have text or called to say what happen. If me and her aint together we don't go over a hour and half without texting to see whats up. And so I was wondering what happen.

" I kind of feel bad. Maybe I made her loose her job. She just moved out her and to start over and better. I don't want to be the reason she forced to move back and is all unhappy and shit! We just got back on speaking terms " calvin says. And I felt him on that one.

" But something is strange. She would have called me to tell me she got fired or text me and told me she working so she will be here later...and I aint got nothing " I say.

" Man chucky you over reacting. You always is " They says.

" Nah I don't feel like I am this time. Can we just go up there and see whats up? Just to make sure " I say.

" Man nah. Like always yo ass is being Crazy ass Chucky and over thinking. Just let her have some time wothout you. Yall niggas always together. Plus she probably with ol dude who got his ass beat " The boys say. Maybe...

But then again I know MY Mecedes...

" I guess we can just wait for her to get back.. " I say grabbing the blunt from them. " she need to hurry the fuck on "

*

*

*

*

Mercedes

Where the fuck is Chucky black ass!? Any other time he just pop up anywhere when I need him the most where the fuck is he?

I just woke up and am still tied up. But he aint no where around. I wiggle a little trying to unloosen some.

" Don't bother sweety its boyyscout tied " He says. From across the way sitting and having a drink.

" The club opens in a few and Shug and Ivana is going to be here before then so just let me go " I say.

" Naahh! I already have it planned to move you into my basement. How does it sound to be a real live slave and sex slave? I was going to wait for you to wake up because you were just so sexy when you sleep " this nigga is offically the craziest motherfucker I ever came across. And Harlem have some crazy ass people.

I was so scared I didn't know what to do. Being brave wasnt going to get me out of this shit. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

MY FUCKING PHONEEEEE!!

YES THANK GOD! I tried to bounce around and jiggle to hit answer praying its Calvin, Chucky, Or one of the boys are anybody to get help and save me.

I tried everything it hit the talk button my hands where behind my back now i just kept trying to slide them across the screen.

*

*

*

*

Calvin

" She ain't answer me...I guess maybe I did get her fired " I say feeling bad as hell.

" Nah cause she ain"t asnwer me either. Even when she don't like you she still love me " Chucky says. I mugged him.

" bitch i didn't ask you that! " I say.

" Nigga i dont give a donkeys ass if you didn't ask. I told ya black ass. Now what? Do something! I hit yo big head ass right in the chin " He fucking stupid. They laughing but I just mugged him hella hard.

" Bitch keep talking shit, Chucky Im a get up and beat the fuck out of you pussy ass bitch. " I say.

" Ya mama! " I got up " Bitch don't get up like you go hit me. I'll dial 911 right now! You know this like ya 2 strike motherfucker. I'll send yo black ass right to yo home. Cell block 2296 " He so fucking stupid. We had to laugh. I flip him off and walked up to him.

" Want to play bitch? "

" Want to sit yo monkey ass down bitch? "

" Chucky, don't make me fuck you up "

" Ahaha suck my dizznick! " He sing. we laughed I was about to slap the shit out of him til he goes " Hol up Mercedes picked up "

" Stop playing bitch you was talking shit " I say.

" Im not playing bro. See! " He put it on speaker and you hear Mercedes. SCREAMING AND CRYING!

" Pleeassee. I just want to go home. Let me go. The club open in just a little....DON'T TOUCH ME! STOOPP!! HEEELLLPPP! "

Before we could even register Chucky was running out the door phone had dropped and I was right behind his ass. I didn't even dare take the fucking stairs. I jumped off the side of the 2nd floor rail and ran for the car.

" Go to the club! " I tell Chucky

" I am! " This nigga swerved in and out of lines passing through people til 2 minutes later we pulled up to the club and I was the first one out the car and busted in with Chucky and them right behind me.

" Cedesss! " It was dark in here.

" Chu-"and then you hear her struggling. Chucky hit some lights and me and that bitch ass nigga locked eyes. He had her mouth covered.

I couldn't control my anger I lunged at the nigga and before he could react I had him up in the air by his throat and my gun to his head. Chucky grabbed Cedes. I looked at him with nothing but hate.

My 9 was cocked and this nigga wasn't getting away with this...

Never fuck with a hood nigga's girl....

( Nooo It is not over! Anyway vote, comment, fan or follow...since they doing that now! But thanks for reading and the next chapter coming soon lovee you! )

sorry for mistakes