Ch/25-2

Raven POV

I eyed the club that just opened and that I was sent to for a simple ass job, it was pack as expected since it's a new club that just opened.

I really wasn't expecting to talk to people I thought he wanted me to check trap houses or make sure everyone doing their job not having to communicate.

The line finally went down and there was now one guard instead of two which works out for me, I fixed my hair before leaving my car and made my way towards the club that was across the street.

I must say the club is nice and colorful, it really stands out so I know they would get a lot of business. I gripped the brief case I had to place the money in as I made my self seen as I stood in front of the body guard

"What's up with the brief case" He said as he held his arm up block my way inside the club.

"Look here I'm sure you know who I am cause you look like you know the streets so please move before I show you why im considered to be just like my father" I said as I looked at him with a straight face.

"U-Um I need to know you won't hurt the owner cause I'll be in trouble if I let someone in who could put the owner in danger" he stuttered a little

I sighed understanding he just doing his job.

"Okay you can check for weapons but don't over do it or I will make you wish you wasn't here tonight" I said as I stepped back and handed him the brief case

I watch he checked it and then proceeded to check me making sure I didn't carry any weapons.

After he was done I made my way inside I watched as people danced and some drink. I moved passed them and made my way to the VIP sections to see if I spotted the owner of this club.

My father didn't have a image of the owner so I don't know if it's a girl or boy, I just need to watch everyone with their own section movement.

Usually the owner only have a couple of people to be exact two or three by them either watching their club or enjoying it.

As I scan each section my eyes landed on a section that had penalty of liquor bottles but only three people all together. Either their rich or the owner is one of the club It was a buff looking man and two female who held a conversation with each other.

I'm try them first.

"Ma'am your can't just enter this is a vip section" The buff man said as he got up and blocked my way.

As expected he's a bodyguard.

"Don't worry I'm here on business terms, can you tell me which one is the owner I would like to speak with her" I said as I put on a friendly smile.

"That would be me" A smooth female voice said as she got up and walked towards me and the bodyguard

"May I ask what's your business" She said as she eyed me

"It's a private matter" I said as I smirked at her

I could tell she knew who I was cause as she eyed me her face lit up with excitement, so she knew my father would want to collect from her club.

Let's see if she would cooperate or Will I be force to come back and fuck shit up.

"You seem dangerous but I feel like you won't do anything with a lot of people here so I'll allow it" she said as she matched my smirk.

I frowned at her cooperating I kind of wanted to fuck shit up, oh well maybe some other time.

The lady dismissed the two out of the section and we took our sits.

"You look young and your father sent you" She said as she pour liquor in two glass.

"Yes I may be young but I'm not to be played with" I said as I grabbed the glass from her

"Mm I see you also a treat on the eyes" She said which kind of made me uncomfortable

"So much skin, did you have trouble getting to me I'm sure a lot of people stopped you to flirt" She said trying to distract me.

"If I'm such a treat how about you give me what I cane for and maybe you'll be on my good side" I said as I looked at her seriously

"You is very mean but I guess how much was he expecting" She said getting straight to it

"Hm by what I see you doing so well I say 50 percent is required" I said as I sat the glass down.

"Wow that's a lot" She spoke as she looked me up and down

"How about this I give only 40 percent and exchange for that 10 percent I have you for one night of every week" She said as she began to play with my hair.

"Do you think I would give my self to you for 10 percent, let's be honest I'm worth more then ten percent" I said moving her hand

"How much than" She said as she smirked

"75 percent" I simply said as I grabbed my glass and took a sip

The girl began to chuckle as she waved her hand for her bodyguard to come here.

"Steve grab the bag in my office" She said as her eyes never left me

"Can you stop staring it's kind of uncomfortable like for real" I said as I shifted in my seat

"I can't help it" She simply said before looking away

The man came back with two duffel bags and handed it to her. I guess I didn't need this brief case.

"Here you go 75 percent" She said as she sat the bags by me and sat back down

"Now I want you for the night" She said as she smiled

"I have to check it first give me a second" I said as I opened the bag and checked both and it seems to have over 300k in there so that means this club makes at least 500k or more.

"Why are so willing giving me 75 percent and you just opened" I said as I watch the girl smooth out her dress

"Because this isn't my only club and this is my only chance to taste someone as pretty as you" She said as she smirk.

"Give me your phone" I said holding out my hand

I watch as she grabbed her phone of the table and handed it to me, I placed my number in her phone before handing it back.

"Also you need a better guard out side he forgot to check my inner thigh" I said opening my legs a little so she could she I had my small hand gun just in case.

"I will take care of that, make sure to answer when I call" she said as I got up and left

"Yup" I said as I held both duffel bags and made my way back to the car

It went smothered then I thought, by my surprise the girl is also into girl which made the process faster.

It felt good to be back working, now I just need to report back to this old man.

———