Ch/20

Ashanti Pov

It was the best day and only thing that was on my mind was is that girl really raven ex or was she really just a friend who wanted raven

It was the best day and only thing that was on my mind was is that girl really raven ex or was she really just a friend who wanted raven. I know it may sound stupid but I haven't talked to raven since I seen her yesterday.

I just didn't want her to end up telling me that is her ex and they was working on getting back together, I just didn't want to go through that hurt again.

Plus she didn't even try to reach out to me, but I expected that from her.

I wanted to enjoy my day out with daisy since yesterday was ruined and I refuse to talk about it, daisy had a lot on her plate and I didn't want to put my petty problems on her.

We was at a dinner and decided to skip school to have sometime to our self, I wanted daisy to go back to school not worrying about nothing I wanted everything to go back to normal.

"Ashanti you know-" Daisy said as she stop eating and looked up at me.

"No daisy I don't want to talk about it okay" I said as I continued to eat.

"But you have to" She stated

"No I don't, i was just being stupid thinking she probably cared for me like I did for her but I'm fine" I said smiling looking at her trying to reassure her I was okay when I knew I wasn't .

"Your not okay but I'll drop it for now" Daisy said before eating her food.

"Thank you" I said as I look down at my plate

"But just so you know I'll be happy to bust some windows out" Daisy said as she smirked while eating some of her food and not making no eye contact with me letting me know she was dead ass.

I tried to hold in my laugh but failed.

We ate in silence as I thought about how will I approach this situation, should I just come out and tell raven how fucked up she was or let her explain her self.

I didn't like my second option because that gave her a chance to lie to me just to keep me around. The most thing I hated that humans tend to do is lie, I just feel like everyone should tell the truth instead of trying to spare the person they lying to feelings.

Cause once they find out the truth it will just make them more madder or sad, and that's something I didn't want to deal with at the moment so I guess I won't be seeing raven no time soon.