Ch/4

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)

Raven P.O.V
(She look so fineee😍😍 okay let me stop)

I groaned as I heard my alarm on my phone go off , I always forget to change that annoying as sound

I groaned as I heard my alarm on my phone go off , I always forget to change that annoying as sound. I lifted my head up off my pillow with my eyes still close , I reached under my pillow for my phone and switch it to mute.

It was silent again so I laid my head back on my pillow , five more minutes won't hurt. I jump when I felt the other side of my bed moved , I grabbed my hand gun that was under my bed and got up aiming it.

I watch as a light skinned girl stretched out on my bed and then move her hair out her face. I relaxed my body and put my gun on my night stand , I must have gotten to fucking drunk and brung a girl back to my house.

"Aye you have to go" I said picking up her clothes and handing it to her.

"Wait why , I just woke up" The girl said while pouting.

"Look I don't care , just leave my house" I stated while opening my bedroom door for her to exit

"Is it because of your girlfriend" She said as she got off the bed

"Look just fucking go I don't have time for your hoe ass" I spoke with attitude

I watch as the girl slip on her clothes and hurried out of my bedroom to the door , I followed behind her making sure she was gone and then I locked my doors.

I head to the shower and stripped out of my clothes taking a shower after I was done I wrapped my towel around my body and headed  towards the kitchen going in to the refrigerator and grabbing some milk and then my cereal that was on top of the refrigerator.

I was about to pull me a bowl until I heard my front door being bang on , I huffed and walked to the door picking through the pick hole.

It was janay , I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"You here fucking early" I said walk back to my kitchen

"Ew hoe put on some clothes and when the fuck was you about to tell me about dad wanting us to meet up with him" Janay said as I sat down in the chair

"First of all this is my fucking house so I can walk up and down this bitch naked if I wanted to" I stated while pouring my cereal

"And I was about to tell you as soon as you got here , which is now" I said as I added milk to my cereal

"Whatever hoe , we have to be there in 5 minutes and you not even dress" Janay said hoping on my counters

"I don't fucking care , that nigga on my watch" I said as I ate some of my cereal