Ch/17

Ashanti POV

"Daisy you really have to show me how you do your eyebrows because yours look so natural" I whined as I examine her face

"Okay stop it before you rub some off" She said while smiling.

Daisy and I was currently in my room working on our project we had to do together for science, to say it was hard was a lie science was my best subject plus I love learning new facts about shit you never knew existed.

I just kept getting distracted by how different daisy looked with makeup and then my mind started to wonder why she started wearing it when she use to say makeup was not her thing.

"So tell me how your birthday went yesterday , I seen you left with your 'friend or cousin'" Daisy said quoting me about what I said and how I couldn't decide on a lie to tell her.

"It was okay" I said trying to hide the big smile but couldn't help it.

"I feel like your hiding something for me and that's not fair because I'm your best friend" Daisy said while pouting.

I know daisy knew I was hiding something from her, I wasn't plan on hiding much longer because like she said she was my best friend and with all my emotions being kept inside and not sharing them with anyone is killing me inside.

"Okay okay I'll tell you but promise me you won't over react because I kind of have a headache from all these words I'm typing" I said rubbing my forehead getting ready to tell daisy everything.

Well not everything.

"I promise" Daisy said as she had a big smile on her face trying to hold in her excitement.

"Okay so I've been seeing this girl for a while now her names raven and when I say she's fine she is fine ass fuck but it's like we act like we in a relationship but she never asked me to be her girlfriend and I don't know if I should ask her because I like do have mad feelings for her but I don't know if it's mutual" I said all in one breath.

"Wait so you've been talking to a girl this whole time and I wasn't the first to know" Daisy said pouting.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to tell someone and be wrong about my feelings and end up get played and looking dumb" I explained as I laid flat on my bed.

"Okay I forgive you but I cannot believe you spend time with an older women who drives a nice car and probably have a good ass job" Daisy said jumping up and down.