Ch/8-1

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)
—————-

Ashanti P.o.v

It was finally Friday, the best day of the week

It was finally Friday, the best day of the week. Daisy and I planned on skipping our last period class to go to the mall and pick out outfits for the party.

I still didn't have a phone so I couldn't text Kayla about what time to pick me up so before we left school I let her know I'll meet her there.

"How this look" Daisy spoke as she held up a rose gold sparkle dress.

I shook my head side to side.

"Nope , to sparkle" I stated

Daisy sighed and put the dress back in its place , my eyes landed on a nice black dress that hugged the mannequin body. I walked towards it and seen there was one size left and it was my size a medium.

"Oh girl that dress would look good on you" Daisy said as she pick up another dress near by.

I pick up the dress and went on the search for some shoes, I had to decide between thigh boots or black heels , I choose the black heels because it would eventually get hot in that house party and I wanted to think smart.

"So I've been talking to this boy for a while now and I want you to meet him , he's going to be at this party too" Daisy said as we put all the stuff we wanted to buy on the counter.

"What's his name" I said smiling excited for My best friend.

"Shawn" Daisy said and started blushing

"Aww , you like like him" I said pinching her cheeks

"Stop , and yeah" She stated while giggling and slapping my hand

After paying the lady and grabbing our bags , we exited out the store. I heard my stomach growl.

"Let's go get some food" I stated

"We can't it's already 2:00 and school is out , I have to take you home before your mom comes so she won't see your shopping bags" Daisy said as she pulled me away from the pretzel stand.

I pouted , I really wanted some pretzels with cheese.

After daisy drop me off at home I went straight in my room and hid the shopping bags , my ears heard the front door open and closed.

"Mom" I yelled as I jogged down stairs

"Yea" She answered

I watch her search for something.

"Baby have you seen my police badge" my mother asked

"I seen it on the kitchen table , why?" I asked as I followed her in the kitchen

"Because I have to work over time, but don't get any ideas you are not to leave this house" She stated

"And someone will be watching you from outside the house" She added before leaving the house.

I rolled my eyes

———————-

I looked at the time that read 9:00 o'clock daisy told me to be ready at 9:30 , I've been getting ready here and there I had my dress on and my hair was down but I kept getting distracted by the police car that sat outside of my house.

I sat in my bed and slipped my fenty slide on , I wasn't about to climb out a window with heels on. I made sure I had my cross over hand bag and house key before cutting my room light off locking my bed room door from the inside and sneaking down stairs. I would just have to pick my lock when I come home.

I made my way to the kitchen and opened the kitchen window, our kitchen window was located in our back yard. I swung my heels in to the brushes next to the window and then hoped up on to the counter , and put my legs out the window I preceded to push my self out the window until I felt the ground.

Once I was fully out the window I made my way out our back yard gate, I seen daisy car parked by our garage that was also located in the back of the house.

I got in the car and sighed in relief ,

"I thought I would have to wait for you" I said as I look at her

"Girl I knew to come early, but we about to have some funnnn" Daisy said as she dragged out the word fun

I giggled as she drove off.

"By the way bitch you look fine ass hell" Daisy said

"You know I try but you too hoe" I said smiling

"So are you excited to see Kayla" Daisy asked

"Kind of" I said

"I hope you ate something cause we going to get drunk ass fuck" daisy said sticking out her tongue.

After the 10 minute ride of singing we finally arrived to the party , Daisy couldn't find no parking spot so she just parked in the neighborhood drive way.

We got out the car and I pulled my dress down because it was raising due to me sitting in the car for so long. I looked at the house as we got closer towards the door , it was pack of course with people in the house and a few in the front yard either talking or smoking.

Daisy and I made our way through the party towards the kitchen, we were looking for some drunks. It was a whole table filled with all different kinds of liquor.

"We about to get turnt" Daisy yelled as she poured two shot cups of Hennessy

"Daisy you know I don't drink dark liquor" I yelled in her ears because the music was to loud

"Come on Ashanti live a little" Daisy said handing me the cup

I sighed and took the shot of of Hennessy.

——————