Ch/28

Ashanti POV

"Ashanti wake up" Daisy said as she shook me

I didn't even know I was cuddling her in my sleep, I quickly got up which caused me to have a bad headache.

Ever since yesterday I've been up all night crying with Daisy like I was the one finding out I was pregnant.

I couldn't help it, I knew my best friend didn't want to be connected to her ex in any way since he abused her mentally and physically so it made my heart ache.

"I'm sorry if I did to much" I said getting up and stretching

"Yea yea your big head ass made my arm hurt" She said rubbing her sore arm

"I have to get going though my mom been blowing up my phone since last night" She said as she slipped her shoes on.

"Okay text me and let me know what you decide to do and know I'm here for you" I said sitting back down on my bed.

"You always make me think you my long lost twin because everything bad I go through hurts you and vice versa" she said as she laughed a little

"But I will let you know bestie stay by your phone cause I'm going to call you later" she said as she exited my room

After Daisy left I closed and locked my door before grabbing my phone and laying down, I had no plans for today so I guess I was about to chill all day or so I thought.

My eyes landed on a unread message from Raven that was sent last night, I guess since I was sad I didn't even realize.

I clicked the message and frowned when I seen what her response was...she said 'sure' like I was being a bother to her and that she was making time out of her day to attend to my request.

She could've at least sounded less like an asshole but I guess that's what I get for snapping on her and ghosting her for a month and some weeks.

So I deserve this, I responded to her text asking where should we meet up before sitting my phone on my dresser and getting up to get ready.

I grabbed everything I need for my shower before hopping in and taking care of my hygiene.

After 30 minutes I finished my shower and got out and it was like on queue cause my phone buzzed indicating that I had a new message.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the text message and instantly regretted texting Raven, her text message read 'my place is fine'.

I don't know why I was so bother by that I just became nervous, I haven't seen Raven in so long so what if I can't control my self and jump in her or what if I see Olivia will I be able to hold my self back from beating her ass.