Ch/15

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)
—————-

1 month later...

Ashanti P.o.v

"It's your birthday it's your birthday bad bitch contest your in first place" I heard daisy sang loudly as I closed my locker turning around smiling at her

"Your so embarrassing" I said while giggling.

"I can't believe my best friend is growing up so fast" Daisy fake cried as we walked to our class room.

"Girl" I said as I rolled my eyes she was acting dramatic ass hell.

"So What are you doing after school for your birthday" Daisy asked as we entered the class room

"Don't know yet, I might just get drunk and cry about getting old" I joked as I sat in my desk.

I didn't really have nothing plan for my birthday, I was just suppose go with the flow but now I'm kind of bummed  out that I did set up a party or nothing but at the same time I really didn't give a fuck because the party would be filled with people I don't know anyways.

"Your so boring" Daisy laughed

"Did you heard about Kayla girl friend" Daisy stated as she leaned towards me

I rolled my eyes at her bringing up Kayla, anything that had to do with that girl I really didn't give a fuck she played me like a dummy.

"I know you probably don't want to hear it but her girlfriend set her up to take the fall for a crime she didn't commit and now she's serving four to ten years" Daisy said as she shook her head.

Damn, karma's a bitch but I do kind of fell bad for her, she had a lot going for her and now that's down the drain.

"That's sad ass fuck" I said as I shook my head to.

The bell rang and students rushed in from the hall ways, my phone vibrated in my pocket due to me having a message so I took it out and looked at who text me.

Janay😊🌸: Happy birthdayyyyyy 🎈

Raven😏: I'm picking you up after school