Ch/16

Raven P.o.v

"Ashanti go open the door" I mumbled getting irritated by the continuous ringing of my door bell, I would get up and do it but I was still sleepy

When I didn't here no response or movement I look on the other side of the bed where Ashanti was suppose to be but instead was a piece of paper, I sat up and stretched my body out on the bed before picking the note up and making my way out my bed room to see who was ringing my door bell like that.

As I was about to read the note the person on the other side of the door got impatient and started to bang on the door which caused one of my eyebrows to lift up because now I wanted to know who was banging on the door.

I sat the note down on the my island in the kitchen before answering the door, I inhaled loudly and rolled my eyes at the person who stood in front of me.

"Hey Raven bae, you miss me" Olive my ex girlfriend, the last person I ever wanted to see said.

"What are you doing here" I said with irritation laced in my voice.

It was no secret that I had mad hate for this girl and everything she did was frustrating and irritating but she wasn't my problem anymore, it was above me now.

Olive was a brown skin girl who stood about 5'1 a inch taller than me, when I first met her i thought her scamming ass was going to be the one for me but turns out I was just blinded by the sex, her beauty and her curvy body not love.

When I say this girl gives you a wild night she use to have my young ass out here fighting with girls who use to flirt with her, I was young when I met her seventeen to be exact so I was dumb.

But I seen her for her true colors, there was a rumor going around saying she was a scammer and was just with me because she knew who my father was.

My young dumb ass didn't believe shit anybody said that's until Janay had a whole video of her and Olive arguing and she admitted it about using me, that was three fucking Years I wasted on this hoe and hella money.

"What I can't just stop by and visit my Fine ass favorite ex" Olive said rolling her eyes and pushed pass me into my house.

It took everything in me not to drag her ass right up out, I had to remind my self that I wanted to have a good day and that this little mess is not going to ruin my day at all.

"Ooo I see you bae leave large this house, it's pretty and big" Olive said as I shut the door and turned around looking at Olive who was already looking at me.