Ch/2

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)

Ashanti P.O.V

Everything went black.

My eyes slow opened.

Where was I.

This is not my room.

I sat up and rubbed my head , for some reason I have a huge headache and it was hard for me to think about what happened. I slowly got up from the bed and made my way towards the bedroom door , as I twisted the doorknob it stopped mid way.

It was lock.

I started panicking, I twisted the doorknob once again but got the same result. I look around the room it had no windows, but then I spotted another door that was closed, as I made my way towards that door I prayed that it wouldn't be lock.

When I twisted the doorknob the door opened, it was a bathroom a smile appeared on my face as my eyes landed on a window. I rushed over to the window trying to open it but it was lock , I started looking around on the window for any locks but there wasn't any.

I look out the window hoping I would see just a random walking so I can signal them to help me , it was still dark outside so that mean it was still night time.

As i stood there looking out the window I seen a car pulled up in front of the house , I watched the car but who ever was in the car didn't come out. After at least five minutes I heard a door opened and closed , my eyes followed the person who had gotten out of the car heading towards the house I was in.

I study the person face and my eyes got big as everything that happened came back to me. I hurried and locked the bathroom door and cut off the light , I sat on the floor by the door.

I was scared for my life.

I heard a door slammed down stairs and then silence, for about three minutes I didn't hear a thing until I heard foot steps jogging up what seem to be stairs , it sounded like there was more then one person coming up the stairs.

"You check on her" A voice said as they got closer

"Yes " Another voice said

I heard the door unlock and then opened there was silence again, I covered my mouth trying my hardest not to breathe loud as my heart rate went up.

"Where the fuck is she" the girl yelled angrily

"She was just laying down , I swear she was still knock out"

"If she left this house I swear that's your life"

"I promise she didn't leave she couldn't have"

"When I told you to watch her you was suppose to watch her"

I heard a bump and my eyes got big.

"Boss please don't kill me she have to be in this room , maybe she's hiding" The person said as they struggle with they words.

"Get the fuck out"

I heard another bump and then someone trying to catch they breath.

After that person left I heard a door closed but I knew there was still someone in the room with me.

"I know you in there" She spoke

I stayed quiet.

"Come out" She spoke again

"No" I spoke loud enough for her to hear me.

"You'll hurt me , I'm not stupid" i added

"Men you will either get out the bathroom or I'll find a way in" she spoke obviously frustrated.

"No , I'm not leaving this bathroom" I said

"I don't want to die , I'm only seventeen" I said softly.

I heard her sigh.

"Okay I won't hurt you , you have my word"

"Now can you get out cause I know I hit you pretty hard , and you probably got a knot by now" She spoke

"Why should I believe you" I said

"Because I gave you my word and I don't lie to anyone" she stated

"Let me think about it"

"No!" She spat angrily

I can tell she had gotten up from the bed now and was inches away from the door as her voice boomed through the door making me jump a little.

"I don't wait on people" She spat which so much anger

"I i" it was hard for me to get my words out

I didn't want to say the wrong thing so I just shut up.

I heard her sigh again but this time in frustration.

"I'll give you ten minutes" She spoke before I heard her walk back towards the bed and sit down.

After six minutes I thought about what would happen if I came out , it can go the good way or the bad way and god knows I didn't want it to go the bad way.

I wanted to be alive to see my mother again.

I should've listened to her.

I miss her right now.

I know this was probably a dumb idea but for some reason I believed the girl wouldn't hurt me. As I unlock the door and opened, my eyes landed on the girl who was sitting on the bed on her phone. She slowly look up at me and shook her head , I had to admit the girl was beautiful she had her hair slick in a pony tail , she was wear something simple just a hoodie and some jeans that hugged her thighs , she was very attractive just wasn't my type she was to violent.

I was nervous.

"It's some clothes in the dresser you can use for  sleeping, I'll go get you a ice pack for that knot" She stood to her feet and walked out not even making eye contact with me.

I heard her lock the door back and went down stairs.

I grab some clothes and some underwear that was still new and in the package. I walked back to the bathroom and close the door and locked it.

I ran the warm water.

I wasn't planning on stay here forever , so I have to find a way out.

——————