Ch/11

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)
—————-

1 Month Later...

Ashanti P.o.v

I seen daisy car pull up in front of my house as I sat on the porch

I seen daisy car pull up in front of my house as I sat on the porch. Daisy was running late and now we were late for school.

I stood up and grabbed my book bag walking towards her car and opening her door , as I got in the car I noticed daisy looked a mess like she had just woken up from her sleep. Daisy hair was in a mess bun and she had bags under her eyes.

"You must of had a long night" I stated as I closed the door and put my seat belt on.

"I did, Shawn kept me up all night" Daisy said while pouting

"Ew" I whined as I looked at my phone after it made a dinging twice meaning some one had just texted me.

Janay😊🌸: we should hang out later

"Damn your phone popping early in the am" Daisy joked as she chuckle at her own joke

"It Just Kayla" I semi lied

Daisy didn't know I had another friend and I wanted to keep it that way because I don't need her asking me questions about where I met them and etc. After that day raven gave me that gift she started acting more cordial , I didn't see her as an asshole anymore. Janay and I started to talk more and hang out here and there.

"So how you and Kayla like relationship wise" Daisy asked as she started to drive

"We okay, She's taking me on another date tomorrow" I said while blushing

As for me and Kayla we wasn't official.....Yet at least. We was still in progress we didn't want to rush in to a relationship so we just took our time and enjoyed each other company, she took me out on dates and it was never boring when I was with her. I can honestly say that I was ready to be in a relationship with her.

"Aw look at y'all" Daisy cooed as she started poking me

"Both hands on the wheel" I said while laughing

"Y'all should just make it official already because y'all already basically dating" Daisy said as she parked her car in the school parking lot.