Ch/24

Ashanti Pov

Being away for home was my way of getting back at my mother even though I missed her so much, it's been a month since I seen and spoke to her

Being away for home was my way of getting back at my mother even though I missed her so much, it's been a month since I seen and spoke to her. I've been staying with Daisy since she was the only I was able to contact.

Today is graduation day and my whole life was still a mess plus my emotions was still all over the place, I haven't heard from Raven since that day.

I wanted to contact her and apologize but I just felt like she didn't want nothing to do with now, I mean I wouldn't even want someone who came with a lot of stress.

She probably don't even miss me.

"Ashanti my mom said we leaving in ten" Daisy said as I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Okay I'm about to come out now" I respond as I looked at my self in the mirror.

I began fixing my hair some more making sure nothing was out of place, I was just happy my principle still let me graduate after that issue I had in school.

My goal was to just push all my problems away for a while and have the best graduation because at least I deserve that much.

After smooth my hands down on my dress I smiled at how well I looked before putting my graduation coat and cap on making sure I didn't mess up my hair.

I left out the bathroom and grab my purse before heading down stairs, the view of Daisy mother and father taking pictures of her and her sibling as she smiled brightly.

I smiled a little wishing my family was as simple as hers but I knew it would probably never be like that.

At all.

"Ashanti come on I want one with you" Daisy said and I made my way towards her.

——-

I placed my hand on my forehead blocking the bright sun that shined down as we got out the car making our way towards the school building to check in.

I can't believe I was officially done with high school, all the members I had here was great and some wasn't but I still loved the ones that wasn't so great.

As we walk in the school building me and Daisy parted ways with her family before walking towards the office.

"I'm so excited to hear my name being called and then being able to tell my teacher fuck them" Daisy said jokingly as we walked down the hall way.