Ch/14

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)
—————-

Raven P.o.v

"Why are you so happy today Miss meany" Janay asked as she poked my cheeks

I bit my bottom lip to try and stop smiling but I just couldn't, Ashanti had me over here blushing after last night. I debated on should I tell janay what happened, or should I just keep it to my self.

"I kissed Ashanti" i said looking out the window.

We were in front of my parents house, we was suppose to go in because my mother had some important news to tells us but we decided to get high first.

"What" Janay said choking on the smoke as she pass it back to me tapping out.

"For real that's what got you all happy" Janay said controlling her coughing.

"And we had sex" I admitted as I inhaled the blunt.

"What!" janay yelled and I looked at her like she had two heads.

"What the fuck are you yelling for" I snap as I exhaled the smoke from my nose.

"Bitch Because first of all she has a girl second of all she ain't one of your hoes to be sleeping with you was suppose to watch her not fuck her" Janay said as she shook her head

"If dad finds out he's going to be m-" Janay started to say but I cut her off

"Men fuck him he doesn't control my life and who I decide to fuck you always kissing up to him like his your real father and shit" I spat angrily not caring if I hurt her feelings or not.

"Fuck you raven" Janay spat back as she got out the car and slammed the door hard ass hell.

"God why do people test my patience" I mumbled as I watch janay stormed in to the house.

She just killed my happiest with that shit, always bringing my father up like I give a fuck about what he think. I know I probably hurted her feelings by saying that shit but I was just tried of her bringing him up, janay knew even if she wasn't blood she was still family she grew up with me so she'll get over soon. I inhaled the blunt one more time before putting it out and exhaling the smoke, I took my keys out the ignition and opened my door and got out.

I closed my door and made my way into the house, as I walked to the living room and seen my Mother , Janay and my father sitting on the couch. All their heads snap towards me once I walked in the room , I just prayed Janay didn't open her big mouth and told them about me sleeping with Ashanti.