Ch/22

Raven P.o.v

I laid in my bed not wanted do nothing today it was pouring out side hard that I can hear the rain hit my window

I laid in my bed not wanted do nothing today it was pouring out side hard that I can hear the rain hit my window. After yesterday I just was speechless and confused on why Ashanti was so pissed and came over on fo mood for some shot I didn't do.

I felt like at this point she was finding any way to not be with me and it was starting to piss me off for some reason.

"Raven you been in the bed all fucking day it's a Saturday get up" Janay yelled as she ran up my stairs and came into my room.

I didn't have to tel janay anything she was there when it happen and was as confused as me.

"No" I said as i closed my eyes wanting to go to sleep.

"Ugh come on we have a lot of shot to do today so get up" she said as she shook me to make me get up

I rolled my eyes and got up and regretted cause as soon as I got up my door bell rang causing me to groan in frustration I didn't feel like being bothered by anyone.

"Was you expecting someone" Janay said.

"No but I know it better not be the neighbors again to complain about what happen yesterday or I'm might catch a body today" I said and got up from my bed.

I walked down stairs and towards my door as the person started to knock again I opened it up with an irritated face which turned into a mugged once I seen who it was.

"Bruh you have guts coming back her" I told her as I look at her

"Didn't you miss me" Olivia said as she smiled like we was cool or some

I proceeded to closed the door in her face cause I wasn't up for her bull shit today.

"Come on raven it raining plus I have something you will want to see" Olivia said as she walked in.

I sighed before closing the door behind her I didn't feel like fight with her so I guess she win.

"Come sit down baby I have so tea for you" she said which made me gag when she said baby

I just stood as I waited to see what she wanted to show me, I watch as she smiled and pulled out her phone.

"So I heard your little girlfriend came over and started stuff with you for no reason" She started to say which made me look at her confused cause how the fuck she know.