Ch/23

Ashanti Pov

The sound of rain dropping on the window woke me up, as soon as I woke up I had a bad headache, I don't even remember what happened as I started to process my surroundings I realized I wasn't in my room let alone my house

The sound of a phone ringing caught my attention as seen the phone light up and grabbed it think it was mines but the name Olivia flashed which confused me cause I don't know an Olivia well just raven ex.

Then I realized this wasn't even my phone as the caller stop calling and the phone went the lock screen showing kaleena picture but why would raven ex be calling kaleena.

I was so confused plus my head was hurting like hell,  a notification popped up to show that someone texted her. I tried guess her password but after two try's I gave up until remembered what she had her password as when we was younger and when I typed her mom birthday it unlocked

Another text message came from the same person who called her Olivia I clicked on there to she what was she blowing her up for, when I seen the message I just sat there shocked.

As I read all the message and seen the picture she sent her of us saying that she did what she said and that my dumb ass fell for it.

"What the fuck" I mumbled as I read the last message of Olivia saying she showed raven and she is pissed.

I didn't want to do shit yet I just took a screen shot of the message sending it to me so I'll have the evidence.

I couldn't believe I was being set up this whole time that I snapped on raven for no reason, I knew I fucked up with her.

I was really dumb for not realizing but I mean how could i was so emotional, after I sent me the screenshot I got out the bed and put in my pants and took off this big ass shirt and put my clothes back on.

I grabbed all my shit and went down stairs I was Planning in just walking past her cause I don't even know what she had plan cause obviously she played the fuck out of me.

As I walked past the living room I heard her call my name.

"Ashanti where you going" She asked confused

I looked at her like she was stupid cause I couldn't hide it I need to cuss her the fuck off and probably bet her ass.

"Kaleena you must take me for a dummy" I simply said

"What you mean" She said confused

"Olivia called you and I seen y'all text message, you low for that shit you did kaleena" I spat as I gave her a piece of my mind