Ch/12

(A/N: There are a lot of mistakes and errors in this book , so please excuse any mistakes you'll find. I am planning on rereading the chapters to fix all mistakes, so just bare with me.)
—————-

Ashanti P.o.v

"I'm Bored" I whined to janay as I watch her through the phone eating a bowl of cereal at 6 o'clock at night.

I was on FaceTime with Janay , there was nothing to do on a Saturday night my mother was working over time tonight so that leaves me in the house.....by my self.

"I told you to come out to the club with me and Raven" Janay said as she stuff her face with a spoon full of cereal

"How am I going to get in to a club , I am 17" I asked

"We have connects just come you'll get in if your with us" Janay stated as she got up and walked to Her kitchen to put her bowl in the sink.

"Okay, what time are you coming to pick me up" I asked as I got up from my bed and walked towards my closet

"We should be there around 10 so be ready around 9:30" Janay said

"Okay text me when you are on your way" I said

After Janay and I said our good byes I looked at the time on my phone, it was only 7:45pm. I looked through the multiple dresses that I had until I decided to wear my olive green sweater dress, I picked out some heels before laying my dress on my bed and then my heels on the floor next to my dress.

I walked down stairs and made my way towards the kitchen, I had one whole hour to do nothing so I might as well warm up the food that my mother cooked before she went to work. I cut on the stove warming up the jambalaya, I added a little water before letting it sit and get hot. Once I was finished making my food I grabbed the bowl that I had it in and sat on the kitchen table.

I blew on the hot food that was on my spoon before stuffing it in my mouth while I scroll through my Instagram. I came across a picture of Kayla who seemed to be happy. Since yesterday Kayla still hasn't texted me back, so I stop blowing up her phone. But seeing that photo just made me mad all over again, like how are you going to seat here and be mad at me for god knows what and not even talk to me about it but she can take pictures with her friend.

I rolled my eyes as I clicked my home button exiting out of Instagram, I didn't even realize it was now 8:30pm. I wasn't even hungry anymore so I just threw the food that was in my bowl away and washed my dishes before heading back up stairs.

I grabbed everything I need for my shower and walked to my bathroom, I cut the water on and stepped in side the shower washing my self up with my body wash. After I was done i let the water rinse all the soap off before stepping out of the tub and grabbed my dry towel.

I dried my self off and then rubbed lotion on my body before I slipped on my panties I really didn't need a bra on since the dress I was wearing would look weird with a push up bra.

I hear my phone ringing which made me huff and hurried up pulling my dress all the way on, once I walked out the bathroom I made my way towards my bed where my phone laid.

"Hello" I ask not looking at the call ID

"We're out side" I heard janay voice