chapter two. bye babe

Hope stands next to Clary as she rests her back on the wall.

"I still can't believe you guys named the band Champagne Enigma," Hope says looking at Simon and Maureen.

"We changed it. From now on we are Rock Solid Panda," Simon says looking at the blonde.

"That's actually dumber. You outdid yourselves," She says with a laugh.

"Don't listen to her. Rock Solid Panda coming up," Clary says before she starts spraying the van.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Hope asks as Maureen and Simon nod. "I'm gonna go get a drink. Seeing as im legally allowed," Hope says looking at her friends.

"Okay, little miss twenty one," Maureen says as Hope laughs. After Hope gets a drink she walks past a girl with platinum blonde hair who sends Hope a wink as the blonde smirks at her.

She walks out before a blonde guy bumps into her causing her to spill her drink, the cold liquid going down her dress.

"Hey watch where you're going," She says looking at the boy. "You can see me?" He asks frowning, his eyes clear in the light of the pandemonium sign.

"Yes, shadowhunter. You're lucky I'm not in the mood to fight right now," she says as he laughs before walking away as Clary runs up to Hope. She was so sick of Shadowhunters and their holier than thou attitudes.

"You saw that guy?" Clary asks looking at Hope who groans at the mention.

"Yeah, I also saw him bump into me," Hope says sighing. "I need to go home and get this off. I'll see you tomorrow and I'll give you your present," Hope explains as Clary nods.

"Bye babe," Hope says before kissing Clary's cheek.

"Bye," Clary says before walking into the club as Simon and Maureen follow behind.