chapter five. giggle

"This is the cutest top," Hope says sitting down on Izzy's bed, pulling out her phone to take pictures. "Okay. So what's happens when humans, are runed?" Simon asks as Hope faces him.

"They die," she speaks up. "Or they go crazy. Then we call them the forsaken and we kill them," Izzy adds. "So, the rune on Clary's neck," Simon says before Clary cuts him off. "It saved Clare bear's life," Hope explains.

"So, Jace knew she was a shadowhunter?" Simon questions. "Even I knew Clary was a shadowhunter. The first day we met I knew," Hope explains, it was sort of her job to know.

"But Jace was almost certain," Izzy adds. "Almost?" Simon asks getting up. "Where are you going?" Izzy questions.

"To protect Clary from this Jace guy," Simon says as Hope lets out a laugh.

"Let him go. It'll be like Buffy versus Kathy. Kathy is just as annoying as you," Hope says with a smile. "Rude," Simon says as she holds her hands up in defeat.

"And why would she need protection from Jace? He's the ultimate protector," Izzy explains.

"Is that his official title cause I want it. Think about it. Hope Mikaelson, Tribrid, and the ultimate protector. How does that sound?" She asks looking at the two.

"Great, actually," Izzy says nodding.

"Knew it," Hope says with a smile. "Sorry I asked," Simon says as Hope pats his shoulder.

"Rest easy, hombre," Izzy says as Hope jumps on the bed.

"I love the way you talk. It's beautiful. Say I'm beautiful please," Hope says as Izzy sits in front of her.

"You're beautiful," she says as Hope giggles. "Thank you," she says as Simon looks at her.

"Did you just giggle?" He questions. "Tell anyone and you'll lose your tongue," Hope says as he nods with a swallow.

"Good boy," she says patting his head.