chapter six. hate fuck

Hope pulls on a leather jacket she took from Alec's room when she walked past it because she's a cool criminal.

"Where are we going boys, girls and Simon?" she smiles walking up to the group.

"Is that my jacket?" Alec asks as Hope shakes her head.

"I don't know what you're talking about. My father gave me this jacket before he died. I don't want to talk about it. Too many sad memories. Do you want to make me cry?" she asks as Alec raises his hands in surrender.

"No and we're not going anywhere. The Clave made it clear that the little girl does not leave the premises," Alec says gesturing towards Clary, as his hand accidentally grazes her chest causing her to move back.

"Alec got to touch before me? Life is so unfair," Hope complains as Clary rolls her eyes.

"Liar," she says as Hope laughs, shrugging to herself.

"And I am not a little girl so I don't care about what the Clave has to say and I could care less about you think about me. I'm going to find Dot. So either you move out of my way or I move you out of my way," Clary threatens as she looks up at Alec.

"I am not scared of you," he responds looking down at the girl.

"Eww, it feels like you're about to hate fuck each other. Please don't. There are children present. It's me, I am the children," Hope says moving between the two teens. For two very fruity assholes they sure act like they wanna hate fuck each other she thinks but doesn't say.

She'd hate to out them to everyone and possibly themselves.

"Also, to be fair, you guys should play rock, paper, scissors," she explains moving out of the way.

"We're not children and won't act like we are," Alec starts before Clary holds out her fist.

"Fine," he sighs moving his fist up and down as she does the same before he gets rock and she gets paper before slapping his hand down."Let's go," she yells before walking away.

"Let's go," Alec mocks as he follows than Izzy and Jace follow.

"Do you think they have a Shadowhunter mobile?" Simon asks as she shrugs.

"I highly doubt it. They're not that cool," she responds before they follow behind the group of mentally unstable queers which might either be the best group to follow or the worse.

Hope is not sure but she knows she and Simon are now apart of it and have probably always been apart of it.