Hope and Hayes (Sad and cute)

Okay well before you read I'm going to tell there's gonna be some self-harming and bullying I'm sorry 😁😣 .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope's POV:

"Stupid little nerd !"

"Ugly bitch !"

"Go die in a hole loser !"

"Freak !"

That's just some insults I hear from Gabby and her group and friends .

My life has been a living hell for a couple of years . I didn't even do anything , they just started calling me names and pushing me around .

My boyfriend Hayes is always with his brother Nash somewhere so we barley see each other which means no one to comfort me but we still text , call , or FaceTime .

He doesn't even know that I cut . Yes I cut ... its all bc of Gabby and her group .

"Whore !"

"Slut !"

"Fatass !"

"Go kill yourself !"

That's it I'm done . Done with Gabby and her group . Done with everything .

I ran home and ran upstairs to the bathroom . I opened the drawer and grabbed the only thing I can call a friend .

"Hello again ." I said

I made 5 cuts but they weren't deep .

"Ah !" I kinda screamed

I made a 6th cut and made this one very deep and I just sat back to let myself die .

All of sudden the bathroom door flew open and there stood .. Hayes !

"Omg ! Hope why ?!" Hayes screamed

"I'm s-sorry ." I chocked out .

He pulled out his phone and called 9-1-1

"Hello ? Yes my girlfriend is trying to commit and I need a hospital now !" He said crying .

He hung up then started crying even more and then all I saw was black and heard Hayes screaming Hope .

Hayes POV:

It's been 2 weeks , 2 weeks ! Since Hope's been in a coma .

I'm a terrible boyfriend .

I should've been there for her .

When she wakes up I'm gonna be there for her no matter what and I'm gonna keep an eye on her .

"H-Hayes ?" I heard from that sweet voice I've been dying to here these past 2 weeks .

"Hope ?!" I said shocked and excited .

"Y-yea " she got out .

I got up and hugged but I didn't hurt her . I pulled away grabbed her hands and looked in her gorgeous brown eyes .

"Baby listen to me . I don't know why you cut but I'm here to help you . I'm such a shitty boyfriend for not being there for you . For now on I promise you that if you need me I will be there . I will help you stop cutting if it's the last thing I do . You are way to beautiful to cut Hope . When you passed out I thought I lost you forever . I was scared . I love you so much Hope . Please don't ever try to commit again ." I said crying .

Hope was crying too .

"That is the sweetest thing any boy has ever said too me . I love you too Hayes ."

I got up and kissed her on the lips .

*1 month later* (still Hayes POV)

It's been 1 month since Hope got out of the hospital and she's better than ever . I've been there for her and by her side and she's been a month clean !

I'm so glad she stayed strong and got through this . This is why I love her so much .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

I tried 😶😅

But hey I'm better 💕😌

Hope I hope you like it 😌😂😂

Sorry if it's shit 😁😭😂

I just wanted to say that if you cut , please stop . Your beautiful , kind , smart , and a lot more things that make you who you are . Don't change to be cool . ✋ be yourself 💯✊ trust me I know what it's like to cut bc I use to but I'm like 4 months clean now 😌👌 but I also stayed strong . So please stop cutting loves ✋😘 .

Bye ❤️😘