Calista and Hayes (part 2) (dirty)

Little replay:

Calista made a mistake but it wasn't her fault so Hayes punished with rough sex....

----------------------------------------------

Calista's POV:

*the next morning*

I woke up at look at the clock. it was 8:45 am.

Why did I wake up so early?!

Anyway I just got an idea!

I will get revenge on Hayes accusing me so I'm going to do what he did to me last night.

1:Tie him up (without waking him up)

2:tease the fuck out of him till he begs and begs.

Ok let's get this started. I grabbed the ties off of the floor and carefully I tied his wrist and ankles to the bed.

I grabbed out sex toys from under the bed. I think I'll wait till Hayes wakes up.

Hayes POV:

I woke up and I tried to stretch but I couldn't?!

Wtf?!

I tugged and tugged but it's no use.

"It's no use honey." Calista said.

"Calista let me out of these ties now!" I yelled.

"No can do." she said. "It's my turn."

Uh oh I know what's she gonna do.

She walked over to me and straddled my hips. She started to grind on my dick.

"Calistaa." I moaned/said.

"Yes baby?" she said.

"Let me out of these damn ties." I moaned/said again but with a more demanding tone.

"Nope like I said it's your turn..to pay the price." she said.

She kept grinding against my dick and I started to get harder by the second.

Calista started to kiss my neck and suck on sweet spot. I moaned.

She pecked my lips but I wanted more but I think she wanted me to beg so I wasn't going to do.

Calista's POV:

I started to roam my hands up and down his stomach. He tensed when I did that.

I knew he wanted to beg but I could tell that he didn't want me to win. Well that's going to change.

I AM going to make him beg.

I kissed from his neck to his collarbones and I left a trail I kisses from his chest to the hem of his boxers.

I pulled down his boxers painfully slow. it looked like Hayes wanted to burst.

Good just let it out Hayes come on.

Hayes POV:

Man what effect this girl had on me....i wanted to beg so badly but I didn't want her to win!

God she was teasing me so badly. She was pulling my boxers painfully slow.

Now she was kissing and kitty licking the tip of my dick. Then she licked my dick from the bottom to the tip and she kept kissing and kitty licking the tip.

That's it she wins!!!

"Calista just suck my goddamn dick already please!!!" I yelled

She smirked to herself because she knew she won. Then Calista took my whole dick in her mouth. God she was a pro at this!

She was bobbing her head fast and I loved it! Calista then started to kiss and suck on my balls.

"Calistaaa!" I moaned.

A few mins later I came and she swallowed that whole. Goddamn she's so sexy!

She straddled my waist again and teased the tip of my dick with her area. She even put a condom on me and teased me again.

"Calista just ride my dick already!!" I demanded because I was impatient.

She slammed down on my dick.

"Yes!!" I yelled.

Calista was riding my dick like a pro..she does everything like a pro.

I started to thrust up and we meet each other and she would scream out.

That's when I knew I got her g-spot.

Calista's POV:

Hayes kept hitting my g-spot and one thrust where he hit it hard I screamed

"Hayes!"

"Oh Calista!" Hayes moaned

I kept riding his dick and eventually we came together.

I pulled out from him and untied him he threw the condom away and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Maybe I should punish you kore often so you can get revenge on me more often." Hayes said with a smile/smirk.

I chuckled and said "Yes you should."

We laid down until we both fell asleep again.

Maybe I should get punished more often.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Part 2!

I know I made the first part a while back but I honestly didn't know that I would make a 2nd part.

But anyway hoped you liked it Calista and I hope whoever reads this likes it too.😉😏

I'm also sorry this was late my wifi was down for a while I was honestly so scared and sad.😭😱😰

Well I post more soon...hopefully.

Bye!💕👋