Ella and Hayes (1 year anniversary) (cute/dirty)

For Ella💕

Ella's POV:

Today was mine and Hayes's 1 year anniversary. Hayes wanted to surprise me tonight and Hayes was going to be picking me up in a few hours.

I took a shower,dried your hair and curled it,then got dressed. I wore a crop top with the words LOVE with some shorts and sandals.(it was hot as you can clearly see) after I got dressed I put on some mascara,eyeliner,and some nude lipstick.

A couple of hours later my heard your doorbell go off.

I ran downstairs and opened the door there stood Hayes looking handsome in his khaki shorts and tank top with sneakers.

Hayes then said "you look beautiful Ella, and happy anniversary as he handed me the roses."

I blushed then said "thanks. You look handsome, and happy anniversary."

Hayes said "thanks." Then pecked your lips. Then he said "shall we get going?"

I said "yes!"

I grabbed my phone and closed the door and locked it. Then Hayes took me to the car and He told Nash will be driving us. I said "ok."

I said "hi" to Nash and he said "hi" back then Hayes whispered in Nash's ear to take us guessing because he started driving.

While Nash was driving Hayes put his hand on my thigh and I looked at him and he was smirking. I ignored it and looked out of the window.

I felt Hayes moving closer and closer to my area. Before he could touch it I smacked his hand away and whispered in his ear "not now." He just smirked again and turned his away.

About 5 mins later Nash stopped the car and said "we are here" Hayes said "thanks bro. Pick us up at 8:00." Nash said "ok" then drove off.

When I looked around it looked like we were in a park. Hayes then took my hand and started leading me somewhere. About a couple of mins walking I saw glowing in the distance when we walked closer to the glowing I realized that it was picnic.

I said "it beautiful!" Hayes said "just like you." I blushed then Hayes said "Well let's enjoy our anniversary!"

So we sat down and enjoyed our picnic, we even shared a few kisses. One of them got pretty heated until Nash just had to honk the horn and we pulled away. I looked at my phone it said 8:00.

So we picked up the picnic and got in the car. Nash drove me back to my house and Hayes said "tell mom I will be at Ella's house tonight." Nash smirked and said "ok" I said "bye Nash." He said "bye"

Right before we stepped in my house we heard Nash yell "Use protection!" I blushed then laughed and Hayes laughed too.

Once we got inside Hayes suggested that we watch a movie. But first I changed into sweatpants and a tank top and Hayes sleeps over at my house south that he has some clothes over here so he changed into sweatpants and a tank top, then we snuggled on the couch.

Halfway into the movie I felt Hayes hand move to hip then started creeping lower and lower till he touched my area. Then he started kissing my neck till he founds sweet spot,I moaned when he found it and he started sucking on it leaving a hickey.

Hayes then crawled on top on me and started kissing me on the lips. I tugged on his shirt then page pulled it off and I ran my hands down his abs. Hayes then took off my shirt and bra then said "beautiful"

I blushed then started kissing him again. He started grabbing my boobs and I was moaning like crazy. Once we were out of breath I realized that we were both naked. I reached down to his member and started jacking him off and he was moaning like crazy then I took him in my mouth I bobbed my head up and down until he came and he was breathing heavy. Hayes then said" my turn."

Hayes laid my down on the couch then kissed my lips and started kissing down my neck,into the valley of my breast then kissed down my stomach and then kissed the insides of my thigh. "Hayes hurry up." I tried to say it but it came out more like a moan. Hayes said" patience baby." He stuck his tongue in and started eating me out like crazy. A couple mins of Hayes eating me out I came on his tongue. He licked up all of my juices and said "you taste so sweet baby." Hayes then kissed me and I could taste myself and I moaned into the kiss.

Before Hayes could enter me I said"got a condom?" Hayes got up and walked over to where his pants and he bended over I thought to myself "damn he's got a nice ass!" (I'm sorry I had too!😂).

Hayes grabbed the condom then made his was back over to me and crawled on top of me again. Hayes said "I'm gonna make love to you tonight." and kissed me.

Then Hayes stuck his member into me and he was going slow I wasn't complaining because he was making love to me. Which was sweet. Mine and his moans were mixed together.

A few more thrust later I came then Hayes came so after. Hayes then laid down next to me and said "I love you Ella,and happy 1 anniversary." I said I love you too Hayes and happy 1 anniversary." Then he gave a kiss on the lips and then I got a text message from my parents saying that they wi be home in about 5 mins. I told Hayes and we got up really fast and got dressed fixed our hair and cleaned up and then laid down right before my parents entered the room. I thought to myself "whew that was a close one!"

A/N

Here ya go my first imagine sorry if it sucks this IS my first imagine ever.

Hope you like request are still open.

Don't forget I need your

Name

Cute/clean/dirty

Thanks for reading I will try to do them quickly but some might take a long time because school.😒

Well bye loves!💕👋