Birthday sex (dirty)

Y/N POV:

Today was my boyfriend of 1 year birthday...Hayes.

I was excited to give him his present.(😉😏)

He was suppose to come over here around 7:30. It was already 5:00.
I ran upstairs and took a shower.

I got out of the shower,dried my hair and brushed it,i put on matching pair of panties and bra,and put on sweatpants and a tank top.

Yup that's right we are going to be lazy. We are going to order pizza and watch a movie. Maybe during the movie I could start to give him his present.

*7:30 pm*

I heard my doorbell ring and I ran downstairs and opened the door and screamed

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

He chuckled and said

"Thanks babe."

Then I gave him a kiss. He came inside and I closed the door. I ordered pizza and when the pizza came we relaxed and watched a movie.

It was close to the end of the movie and I decided that this would be a good time to start giving him his present.

I straddled him and he gave me a questioning look.

"Y/N what are you doing?"

I put my finger to his lips and said

"Tonight is all about you."

I kissed his lips and it became a full make out session. I started to grind on his dick and I could feel it get harder and harder beneath me.

I tugged on the bottom of his short and pulled it off and he did the same with mine. I started kiss his neck. I knew I found his sweet spot when he moaned real loud.

I bite and sucked on it...i knew I left a hickey there. I stood up and grabbed his hand. I dragged him upstairs to my room. I closed the door and walked over to Hayes.

I got down on my knees and I kissed his bulge,kinda teasing him.

"No teasing!" Hayes demanded.

"Yes sir."

He moaned when I said that. I pulled down his pants and his boxers. His dick sprung free and hit his lower stomach.

I kissed the tip and licked his dick from the bottom to the tip. He moaned and grabbed my hair. I took his dick in my mouth.

"YES!" he screamed.

I bobbed my head and his thrust was matching my bobs(ha ha bob. I have no idea why I think that's kinda funny.😂). A few mins later I felt his dick twitch in my mouth and then he came and I swallowed all of it.

I stood up an kissed him. I took of my bra and Hayes started grabbing and massaging my boobs. I grabbed his hands and said

"No. What did I say this is all about you."

I took off my pants and panties. I pushed Hayes back on the bed and climbed on top of him.

I started to grind on his dick again. I then reached over on my nightstand and grabbed a condom.

I opened it with my teeth,pumped Hayes dick a couple of times and then put the condom on.

I hovered over his dick and then slammed down on it. I let myself adjust a little bit then I started to go slow.

Hayes put his hands on my hips and moved with me.

"Y/n go faster."

I obeyed and went faster.

"Yes!" Hayes screamed.

"Hayesss." I moaned

I went faster and faster.

"Y/n!!" Hayes screamed.

"Hayess!" I screamed.

He came into the condom and I came shortly after.

I pulled off of him and Hayes took the condom off and threw it away. I laid next to him and kissed him one more time. Once we were both breathless we pulled away.

"Best..birthday..ever!" he said between breaths.

I kissed him one last time then we cuddled and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

I can't believe it's Hayes's birthday! He's 14! He growing up!😭

Sorry had a moment.😂

Any way here's a dirty birthday sex imagine.

Hope you guys like it.

Another part of my imagine will be posted soon.

Bye!💕👋