Calista and Hayes:Rough sex (Dirty)

Calista's POV: (you and Hayes are 21)

So me Andy boyfriend Hayes are at Bamboo (the first thing that popped in my head) we were having a great time.

Hayes told me that he was going to the bathroom and I said "ok" as Hayes walked to the bathroom I got up and decided to dance until Hayes got back.

Suddenly I felt two pairs of hands on my hips,thinking it was Hayes I just went along with it. "Calista!!" Uh Oh...

Hayes POV:

WTF!? I'm gone for about 5 mins and she's already hopping on some dude! "Calista!!" I screamed. Her face showed pure fear and confusion.

The guy had a smirk on his face and Calista said "Hayes I swear I thought it was you." "Shut up Calista!" The guy who was dancing with MY girl said "hey don't talk to a lady like that!"

I was tired of this guy and I punched him square in the jaw and he fell backwards. I grabbed Calista's hand and dragged her out of the club. I was gonna show her who she belongs to.. tonight.

Calista's POV:

I was really scared right now. I've never seen Hayes so angry. His grip on my hand was tight,really tight. I knew I was in trouble...

*25 mins later*

As soon as we got home Hayes pushed me against the wall and crashed his lips on mine. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and started to explore it.

A few mins later we pulled away because we ran out of breath, he demanded "I want to go upstairs and take off everything, Now!"

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I too off my dress,heels and bra. I kept my panties on. A couple of mins later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and Hayes opened the door and he looked kinda mad.

Hayes POV:

I went up the stairs and opened the door and I was kinda mad. She didn't follow my order?! Now she's definitely going to get punished. I walked over to the closet and grabbed four ties and tied her wrists and ankles to the bedpost.

I then took off my shirt and shorts and started to walk over to Calista. This should be fun.

Calista's POV:

Hayes walked over to me and straddled me. He crashed his lips onto mine again and pushed his tongue into my mouth. A couple mins later he pulled away and said "no moaning or coming until I tell you to, got it?" I nodded my head yes. "Good."

He kissed my jaw and went down to my neck he found my sweet spot and Started sucking and biting on it. I was trying so hard not to let out a moan. But I accidentally let one out. *moan*
Oh shit...

Hayes POV:

She moaned! I specifically told her not to. I flipped her around and I brought my hand down right on ass. "Count." I said.

*slap* "one" she said. *slap* "two" *slap* "three" when it was like fifteen I stopped. I then rubbed my hands on her ass. I could tell she was trying not moan.

I flipped her over again (back to her original position) I kissed down from her neck to her breast and started to suck and bite really hard.

After I was done with her breast I kissed down her stomach until I reached the top of her panties. I pulled it down really slow.

I looked up at Calista and I could tell she a wanted to say something. After I pulled them mall the way down to her ankles. I climbed up to her pussy and kissed the inside of her thighs. She started to squirm. I love teasing her.

Calista's POV:

He was teasing me and I wanted to say something but I knew that if I say something I would get punished again. So I just let him tease me..even though it was killing me.

Hayes then said "I give you permission to moan." then stuck his teeth into my pussy. "Oh My F**king God! Yess!!" I screamed. He went faster and faster. I came all over his tongue. " Did I say you can come yet?!" "sorry" I said.

He flipped me over again and gave fifteen slaps again. My ass was numb. He flipped me back to my original spot and said "you can moan this time...again."

As he said that he thrusted into me without letting me adjust. It hurts because I only had sex like once a year maybe...

He kept thrusting and thrusting and the tears fell and fell.

Hayes POV:

I thrusting inside of her god she tight! But she also felt amazing. I opened my eyes and she was crying? I stopped and pulled out. I untied her and pulled her close.

"I'm so so so sorry baby." I said. she said "its just that I have to adjust first..." I didn't know that. I pulled her close and said "I was just jealous and afraid." "What were you afraid of?" she asked.

"Losing you. When I saw you with that man I thought you were going to choose him over me."

Calista's POV:

He really thought I was going to choose someone over him?!

I said "why would I want to be with someone else when I already have a perfect boyfriend." then I kissed him on the lips.

"I love Calista."

"I love you too Hayes."

Then we fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

Sorry this took to long I was busy with school,homework, and volleyball.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one especially Calista.😏😉

Request are still open!

Don't forget it's Clean/Dirty/Cute/Sad

Alright bye👋

I got to do more homework! Why!?😭😫