Andie and Hayes (Romantic/Dirty)

Andie's POV:

So today was Friday , also the day that Hayes was going to take me out on a date .

He said he would pick me up at 7:45 pm , it's currently 4:45.

So I decided to watch tv a little longer until it was 6:30 then I jumped in the shower got out , dried off , then put on matching lingerie (😉) and the purple dress that Hayes likes on me ...very much .

I curled my hair and did some like make-up , which was mascara , a little bit of concealer to cover my bags under my eyes , and eyeliner .

*ding dong*

I looked at my phone and it said 7:43 ,
Dang time went by fast ! I went downstairs and opened the door to see a very ha fine looking Hayes .

"Hey baby ! You look hot!" He said with a wink then kissed me .

I blushed ,"Thanks babe and you don't look to bad yourself" I said .

"Shall we go ?" Hayes said .

"Yup!" I said . I grabbed my purse , house keys and phone then shut the door .

We were driving for about 10 mins , talking about weird stuff , when we pulled up to park .

Hayes got out of the car then opened my door for me .

"Thank you ."

"Welcome" he said and gave me a kiss .

We walked through the park until I saw a table that was set up beautifully and in such a perfect spot you could see the sunset . My mouth was wide open .

"Do you like it ?" Hayes said with concern .

"No , I LOVE it !!" I said happily , I kissed him on the lips and thanked him .

He let a little laugh then we walked over to the table and sat down beginning to eat .

After we ate dinner , we sat down on a blanket watching the sunset go down .

"Wow it's so beautiful!" I gushed .

"Not as beautiful as you though." Hayes said and I blushed and gave him a kiss .

Soon the kiss started getting heated and it turned out to be a make-out session . He climbed on top of me and then started to kiss down my neck leaving a few hickeys .

He unzipped my dress and I took it off.

"Goddamn how did I ever get so lucky?!" Hayes said and I blushed .

I took off his jacket and button up then he took off my bra and laid me back down and started to rub me through my panties while kissing my neck or sucking on my boobs .

He kissed down my stomach until he got to the hem of my panties then pulled them down and started kissing my inner thighs .

"Hayes no teasing!" I moaned/groaned out.

He stuck his tongue in and started to eat me out then stuck two fingers in me

"Ugh omfg Hayes!" I moaned .

Soon I came all over his rogue and fingers and he licked up all my juices .

"Damn baby girl you taste so good" He said with a smirk .

I flipped us over and then kissed down his abs until I got to his pants . I unbuckled them and pulled down his pants with his boxers and his huge erection sprung up and hit his lower abdomen .

I grabbed his dick in my hand and started to move my hand up and down .

"Ugh fuck Andie!" Hayes moaned

I licked his tip , then I took him in my mouth . He grabbed my hair and pulled .

"Ugh Jesus your so fucking good at this!" Hayes moaned loudly .

I bobbed my head faster until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all . He flipped us back over and lined up with my entrance .

"Ready baby?" Hayes said . I nodded then he stuck his whole length in me and let me adjust then he started to go slow . I wrapped my legs around his waist and he got the idea and started going faster and deeper .

"Ah yes baby right there !" I moaned

"Fuck baby you feel so good!" Hayes moaned

He started to a little bit more faster ,

"Baby I'm about to come !" I moaned

"Me too baby !" Hayes said

Then I came all over his dick and he came inside of me . He pulled out laid next me and then quickly shot up and said ,

"Shit baby I didn't use a condom and I came inside you !" He said panicked .

I laughed and said ,

"Baby relax I'm on the pill"

He let out a sigh of relief then we got dressed and went back to my house , let just say for round too 😉
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I've been busy with volleyball and family drama .

Well Andie I hope you like it 💕 sorry if it's bad 🙈

Anyway I will update soon before I go on my trip .

Bye love you ❤️😘