Livv and Hayes (cute and dirty)

Livv's POV:

So currently me and my boyfriend Hayes making cupcakes.

He got the ingredients and I mixed and put it in the pans.

Right now me and Hayes are eating the extra batter out of the bowl waiting for the cupcakes to be done.

Hayes then put some batter on my nose.

"Hey!" I yelled

"Hi." he said.

I slapped him and he said "ow!"

"Get this batter off my nose, since you did it."

"Ok." he said and licked my nose.

"Ewww" I said in a childish voice and he laughed.

I put batter on his lips and he said and mocked me

"Hey! get this batter off of me since you did it."

I laughed and kissed his lips until I got all of the batter off.

I pulled away and bit my lip. Hayes grabbed some more batter and put it on my lips then kissed my lips.

The kiss the heated quickly. Hayes grabbed my hips,picked me up and placed me on the counter.

He ran his hands up my shirt and grabbed my boobs. He kept squeezing and groping them. I moaned into the kiss.

He took off my shirt,unclasped my bra and took it off. I took off his shirt and ran my hands down his abs and i started to rub on his hard on.

He moaned this time. He started to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked and bit on it. I'm sure there will be a hickey there.

Hayes kissed down my neck,to my collarbones and stopped at my boobs. He sucked and bit on my nipples. I moaned and grabbed onto his hair.

He kissed down my stomach until he got to the hem of my shorts. He pulled down my shorts and panties. He kissed my inner thighs.

"No-o t-teasing." I stuttered.

"Whatever you say baby." Hayes said.

After he said that he plunged his tongue in my area and he went fast. It look we like he wasn't going to stop till I came.

"Hayeesss!!!" I screamed in pleasure.

A few mins of Hayes eating me out I came all over his tongue.

"Mmm you taste so sweet baby." Hayes said.

I said "your turn."

I jumped down from the counter and got on my knees and kissed his bulge.

"Hey, no teasing!"

"Yes daddy.." he moaned when I called him that.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down with his boxers and his dick sprung free and hit his lower stomach.

I kissed the tip and licked his dick from the bottom to the tip. I then took his duck in my mouth.

Hayes grabbed my hair and screamed

"Yes Livv take it all!"

I bobbed my head and the more I bobbed (for some reason I think that's funny....I'm stupid and weird!😂) the grip on my hair got kinda tighter.

A couple mins later he came in my mouth an I swallowed it all. he grabbed my shoulders and stood me up.

"I need you now." Hayes said.

I whispered in his ear "Take me."

He moaned at that. He kissed me and in between kisses he said "jump"

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist but before he entered me he put a condom on and then he entered me.

He let me adjust and I nodded my head telling him he can go. He nodded and started to thrust in and out of me.

He started going fast and I clawed my hands down his back and he was going faster an faster.

"Livv you feel amazing." Hayes moaned.

"Hayes!" I screamed.

"Scream my name louder baby, when you come."

I nodded my head and I was close.

"H-Hayes I'm close."

"Me too baby."

A couple more thrust and I screamed

"HAYES!!"

And I came all over his dick and he came in the condom. He pulled and and set me down. He threw the condom away and all of a sudden we smelled something burning.

"THE CUPCAKES!" we yelled at the same time.

I turned off the oven and I opened the oven door and smoke came out I coughed and got the burnt cupcakes out. Hayes was trying to stop the smoke alarms.

Once he got then to stop I looked at him and said,

"Well I guess we got to make more cupcakes.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Well here you go Livv hope you like it.😊

Sorry it took so long I'm really busy even though today is......my last day of school!! woo hoo!!🎉🎊

But anyway thank you guys for reading my imagines.

Bye!💕👋