Johanna and Hayes (Dirty/cute)

Johanna's POV:

"Ugh Hayes!" I moaned

He continued to suck on my neck and found my sweet spot. Then he smashed his lips on mine . I felt his hands go from my lower back to my ass and he squeezed. I moaned into the kiss.

"Jump" Hayes said in between the kiss.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed.

He took off my shirt and jeans and I took of his shirt and shorts, we were both in our undergarments.

Hayes took off my bra in one swift motion and then started to suck and bit on my nipples.

"Omg Hayess" I moaned and grabbed his hair and pulled slightly.

He did the same thing to the other nipple then kissed down my chest and stomach until he got to the hem of my panties.

Hayes was rubbing my core through the fabric slowly.

"Hayes don't tease!" I groaned/moaned.

He pulled down my panties then kissed my inner thighs. Hayes then stuck two fingers in me then started to eat me out while pumping two fingers in and out of me.

"Hayes I'm gonna come!" I screamed

I then came all over his tongue and he licked up all of my juices.

He crawled back up and I flipped us over. I crawled down to his erection then pulled down his boxers. I licked the tip the licked it and then took him into my mouth.

"Yas Johanna!" Hayes screamed/moaned.

I bobbed my head up and down then I played with his balls in my hand.

"Omg!" Hayes screamed then I felt hands grab my hair and pull.

"I'm gonna come!" Hayes screamed

He came and I swallowed it all. I crawled back up and he flipped us back over and put a condom on.

"Ready babe?"

"Yea" I breathed out.

He entered then started going at a slow pace.

"Hayes go faster" I groaned

He picked up his pace faster and faster.

"Ugh omg Hayes!" I screamed/moaned

"God baby you feel so good! So tight." Hayes moaned.

"I'm about to come!" I screamed

"Me too! On three."

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

We both came then Hayes pulled out and threw the condom away. He laid down and pulled me close to him.

"I love you so much babe." Hayes said.

"I love you too." I said then gave him a long passionate kiss.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Here you go Johanna hope you like it.

I got to finish homework now .

Bye ❤️😘