Amber and Hayes (Dirty)

Amber's POV:

Me and Hayes decided that today we were just going to have a lazy day.

It was currently 6:45 pm and right now me and Hayes are eating pizza while watching the movie "Grown ups 2".

I love this movie! Me and Hayes were cracking up. After we finished the movie we picked up the pizza and threw it away then we say back down and watched a different movie "Love Actually"

Then a sex scene came on. I could tell Hayes was kinda getting frustrated. So I straddled his hips and started to grind against his dick. I could feel it growing harder under me. While I was doing that Hayes put his hands on my hips.

I kissed him passionately and Hayes tugged on the bottom of my shirt and I took it off. I did the same to his shirt.

He put his hands under my thighs and carried me upstairs to our room. He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me and kissed me again.

He unclasped my bra and started to message and fondle with my boobs.
I moaned into the kiss. He kissed down my neck sucked and bit on sweet spot when he found it then continued to kiss down my neck and got to my boobs.

He sucked and bit on my nipples. I grabbed some of his hair while he did that. He got up until we were face to face again. He kissed me and he pulled away to say,

"No for-play tonight I need you now!"

I nodded my head and he pulled down my shorts and panties and then he pulled down his shorts and boxers.

Hayes grabbed a condom from the nightstand right next to the bed and put it on.

He entered me and let me adjust a little. When I adjusted to his size I nodded and he started going.

"Hayes f-faster." I moaned/said.

Hayes went faster and faster and he went deeper.

"Goddamn baby your so tight!" Hayes said.

"H-Hayes go f-faster and d-deeper!" I yelled

He went faster and deeper if that was even possible bc before I told him that was was going really fast.

"I-I'm about to cum!"

"Me too baby,me too."

"HAYES!" I screamed when I came.

"AMBER!" Hayes screamed when he came.

He pulled out and threw the condom away and then he laid next to me and pulled me close to him.

"I love you Amber." Hayes said.

" I love you too Hayes."

He kissed me one more time then we went to bed.

Oh crap! We forgot to turn off the tv!

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Here you go Amber hope you like it.

I'm gonna try to post more.....bc today I'm busy with volleyball.

Anyway....

Bye!💕👋

Hayes grier imagines (clean/dirty/cute/sad)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें