Hannah and Hayes (dirty)

Hannah's POV:

So currently me and Hayes are at his friends party. Hayes keeps whispering dirty things in my ear and keeps touching me places like my ass,area and boobs.

A song came on and Hayes came over to me and asked

"Do you wanna dance?"

"Sure."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out onto the dance floor. he turned me around and I started swaying my hips to the music.

He put his hands on my hips and my back was pressed against my his chest.

A couple mins of dancing I felt Hayes's boner poking my ass. I turned around and kissed his lips.

He pulled away and whispered in my ear.

"How about we go home and do some things?"

I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and we were out the door, headed to the car and we were on our way home. (They live together.)

*10 mins later*

We arrived home and once we got inside Hayes closed the door and pushed me against the wall and roughly kissed my lips.

Me and Hayes kicked off our shoes while still kissing. He reached behind my back and unzipped my dress and let it fall to the grown.

He stepped back and checked out my body and said,

"Damn your so sexy!"

He continued to kiss me and I took of his shirt and his pants.

He said "jump" between kisses. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he put his hands under my thighs.

He carried me upstairs and laid me down on the bed. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot,he sucked and bit on it.

"Hayess" I moaned.

He unclasped my bra and sucked on nipples.

"Hayess!" I moaned.

He kissed down my stomach till he got to the hem of my panties. He pulled down my panties with his teeth.

He kissed the insides of my thighs,

"Hayes hurry!"

He chuckled and stuck his tongue deep into my area. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and screamed,

"Yes! Hayes go faster!"

His tongue went deeper and deeper. He then added two fingers. He hit my g-spot and curled his fingers. I was about to come.

"Hayessss!!!" I yelled as I came.

He licked up my juices and said,

"Damn baby you taste so sweet."

I flipped us around so I was on top and Hayes was on bottom. I kissed his lips,his neck then kissed down his stomach until I got to the hem of his boxers.

I pulled down his boxers and his dick sprung up and hits his lower stomach.
A sigh of relief comes out of Hayes's mouth. I kitty licked the tip a couple of times.

"Hannah hurry up!" Hayes yelled.

I took Hayes's dick in my mouth and bobbed my head really fast.

"Yes! Hannah just like that!" Hayes screamed.

A few mins later he came and I swallowed it all.

He flipped us back over and put on a condom then entered me. He let me adjust and I nodded and he started going fast and deep.

"Hayess go deeper and harder." I moaned

That's what Hayes did. I've never felt so much pleasure before in my life.

"Hannah your so tight." Hayes moaned/said.

"Hayes!"
"Hannah!"

We both screamed our names as we came. Hayes pulled out,threw the condom away and laid down next me.

He pulled me close to him and said

"Goodnight Hannah. I love you."

"Goodnight Hayes I love you too."

I turned around gave him a quick peck on the lips then went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

I'm so so so so sorry this is late Hannah.😭😫

My wifi went down again for a few days....

Anyway hope you like this imagine Hannah and I hope whoever reads my imagines like this too.

I also just wanted to say thank you guys for reading my imagines...it means a lot to me.

Just had a moment there😭.

Bye!💕👋