Amelia and Hayes (Sad/cute/dirty)

Amelia's POV:

Why do I have the worst life in history?!

I get bullied at school.

People spread rumors about me and call me names.

Well I guess I only have one good thing in my life , that's my boyfriend Hayes.

He is the schools quarterback and every single girls crush but I'm the one who got him. Why me you ask.

To be honest with you I don't know why. But we love each other and that all that matters.

"Hey slut." Amber the schools head cheerleader/slut of the school told me.

"Um hi." I said.

"I still don't get why Hayes chose and ugly bitch like you over me , a gorgeous popular girl." Amber said then laughed and so did her friends.

I didn't want to cry in front of them so I held my tears in.

"Awe what's wrong ? Cat got your tongue?" She laughed again then pushed me against the locker and kicked me stomach really hard.

"Ha ha stupid little slut." She said and walked away with her group.

That's it done! I've been putting up with their shit for 2/3 years now! After school I ran back home and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I opened my special drawer and found my true friend. My blade.

I feel bad bc Hayes doesn't know I cut and we have been dating a little over a year.

"Ah." I kinda scream as I make a cut.

I make another and another and another until there's about 10/12 cuts. I just let them bleed out for a few secs until I heard Hayes scream ,

"Amelia? Baby where are you?"

Oh shit! I totally forgot Hayes was gonna come over!

I quickly get up and his my blade and cleaned the blood off the floor and quickly clean off my cuts the best I could and pulled my sleeve down.

I opened the door and there Hayes stood with a smile.

"Hey baby." He said and gave me a kiss.

"Hey babe." I said.

"What's wrong with your wrist?" Hayes asked.

I looked down and I guess I didn't clean the cuts very well bc there was a little bit of blood that soaked through.

"Fuck" I muttered.

"Did you-" Hayes started. "show me."

"What?" I asked

"Show. Me. Now." Hayes said , he sounded kinda angry...

I pulled up my sleeve and showed my cuts. His showed what looked like sadness,confusion and anger.

"Why?" He asked.

"I know I should've told you but Amber an his group have been bullying me for the past 2/3 years and I do t know I'm just done with everything. To be honest if you didn't show up right now I probably would've bled to death."

He looked like he was about to cry. "Baby, I-I'm shocked that you would believe what those ugly bitches actually say to you. You could've came and talk to me about it. I'm here for you 24/7 baby. You are beautiful,funny,smart,kind,amazing and a lot of other things that I love about you, and I will show you bc I love you Amelia."

I was crying by now. "I love you too."

"I will show you how much I love you." He said then dragged me into my room and laid me down on my bed.

He kissed me passionately for a few minutes then took off my shirt and jeans an he took off his shirt and shorts. I tried to cover myself up but he pulled my hands away from me.

"Stop baby your beautiful." Hayes said.

He kissed down my neck and took off my bra then kissed on my chest and sucked on both of my nipples.

"Mmm hayes" I moaned.

He kissed down my chest until he got to the hem of my panties. He pulled down my panties then started to eat me out.

"Hayes" I moaned.

After a few minutes of Hayes eating me out I came all over his tongue an he licked up all of my juices.

He crawled back up and I tried to repay him if you know what I mean (😏) but he stopped me and said,

"No this is all about you baby."

He took off his boxers then put a condom and asked,

"You ready?" I shook my head yes and he entered me slowly.

He was going at a slow pace and I loved it bc he was making love to me.

After a few minutes of making love we came at the same time and we just laid there. He then pulled out and threw the condom away.

Hayes POV:

I laid back down and pulled Amelia close to me.

"I love you so much Amelia." I truly mean it.

"I love you too Hayes, and thank you." she said

"No problem baby , I'll always be there for you." then I gave her one last kiss on the lips and then we fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Here you go Amelia hope you like. Sorry if it's crappy. 😁😂

But I just wanna say don't listen to bitches who talk shit about you bc it's not true obviously and there haters. Just go up to their face say say Fuck you bitch your just a hater bc I'm better than you 💯💁😂

But love you guys.💕

Bye❤️😘