Giovanna and Hayes (Cheat and make-up sex)

Giovanna's POV:

I'm so glad my boss let me take the day off today she's awesome.

I look at the clock and it was 2:00 pm.

I arrived home and opened the door to mine and my boyfriend Hayes apartment .

"Hayes?" I called out.

Hm he must be upstairs in our room. I walked upstairs and I heard like mumbling/moaning/talking I think?.

I opened the door and the sight crushed me .... HARD.

There was a blonde whore on top of my Hayes, MY Hayes!

"What the fuck!?" I screamed , I was crushed but beyond pissed.

"B-baby it's not what it looks like." Hayes stuttered.

"Really?! Cause it look likes your fucking a blond whore in our fucking house!" I screamed then I went over and grabbed the blond bimbo by her hair and threw her to the ground as hard as I could.

"Ow!" She said in a annoying ass voice.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed at her.

She grabbed her clothes then ran out of the house. I looked at Hayes with sadness,betrayal,and anger.

"Baby it didn't mean anything I love you I swear!" Hayes was saying

"Lay down!" I yelled kinda and he obeyed. I walked to the closet and grabbed 4 belts and tied Hayes to the bed.

"Baby what are you doing?" Hayes asked.

"Whatever I want but no speaking or moaning or groaning until I say so got it?" I said with a smirk.

He nodded his head yes and I slowly took off all of my clothes and saw Hayes boner. It looked like he wanted to groan so badly.

I straddled his waist and I was gonna kiss him but pecked his lips.

I crawled over his face and he started to eat me out.

"Ugh Hayes!" I moaned.

He ate me out at a fast pace and I was loving every second of it. Then I came all over his face and he licked up all of my juices.

I crawled down on him then licked his dick from the base to the tip. Then I took him in my hand and kinda squeezed.

"You can moan." I said

"Omg Giovanna!"Hayes moaned

I took him in my mouth then started to bob my head up and down. A min later I felt him twitch in my mouth and I took him out of my mouth.

It looked liked he wanted to groan so badly. I grabbed a condom them put it on his dick and I started to tease him.

I then sat down on his dick and moved my hips in a slow circular motion.

"You can talk now."

"Ugh OMG yes Giovanna!" Hayes moaned.

I started to bounce on his dick slow then picked up my pace a little bit then went back to a slow pace.

When he told me that he was about to come and I climbed off of him.

"Giovanna?! Wtf!" Hayes groaned.

"Better think twice next time you go and cheat on me." I said then got dressed and he went to the bathroom finishing him off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Crappy ending sorry 😁 I rushed this one.

You guys are probably mad at me bc I haven't posted in a while 😩😭

But anyway I made my volleyball team 🙌😍

I was so happy !👏😍

But anyway hope you like it Giovanna sorry it sucks ass 😭😂😂

But I got to go now, I have to go to bed bc I have a volleyball tournament tomorrow with my club team 🙌😏

Goodnight👋😴

Bye loves ❤️😘