Elizabeth and Hayes (Dirty)

Elizabeth's POV:

My teammate passes the ball to the setter ,

"Outside !" I scream . ( I don't know what position you play and outside was the first thing that popped in my head bc that's my position 😂)

The setter sets me up and I do my approach and swing as hard as I can .

The whistle blows , I did it ! I scored the last point and made us won championships !

The crowd went wild ! My team crowded an cheered my name .

Then my boyfriend Hayes came grabbed me by the waist , picked me up and spun me around .

"Congratulations babe !" Hayes screamed or the loudness and gave me a kiss on the lips .

"Let's get out of here and go celebrate your win ." Hayes said with a slight smirk .

"Okay ." I said with a smile .

"Hey Liz where you going ?" My best friend Amanda asked me . (random name 😂)

"Me and Hayes are gonna go celebrate our win ." I said .

"Okay tomorrow at my house is where we are really going to celebrate our win !" She yelled at me while I was walking out .

"Okay !" I screamed back .

"Babe come on ." Hayes whined .

"Coming ." I said and giggled at his eagerness .

"We are going to my house ." Hayes said .

He didn't live far away, only like a couple of blocks , so we walked .

As soon as he opened the door and I stepped in and put my stuff down , I was pushed up against the wall and Hayes crashed his lips on mine .

His hands roamed my body then got to my ass and he squeezed it and I moaned into the kiss .

He took off jersey and I took his shirt , we both took off our shoes an socks .

"Jump ." he said in between kisses . I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me upstairs to his bedroom .

He laid me down on his bed without breaking the kiss then started kissing down my neck and found my sweet spot and he sucked on it .

"Hayes" I moaned .

He took of my sports bra then kissed all over my boobs and sucked on my nipples .

"Ugh Hayes" I moaned .

He kissed down my stomach until he got to the hem of my spandex .

He pulled them down in one swift move then stuck his tongue in my pussy .

I moaned really loud and grabbed onto Hayes hair .

He went fast , eating me out .

"Hayes !" I moaned / screamed .

A couple mins later I came all over Hayes tongue and locked up all of my juices .

I flipped us over but then he flipped us back over ,

"This is all about you baby ."

He kissed me again and then took off his pants and boxers .

He grabbed a condom from his nightstand then put it on .

"Ready baby ?"

"Yes ."

He entered me slowly ten waited a min to let me adjust . I bucked my hips to let him know to go .

He started slow but then picked up his pace a little .

"Hayes faster ." I pleaded .

He went faster and I moaned loudly .

"Say my name babe ."

"Hayes ."

"Louder ."

"Hayes !"

"Louder !"

"HAYES !" I screamed and came at the same time . Not too long after he came into the condom .

He laid on top of me for a couple of seconds then pulled out and threw the condom away .

"Best celebration ever ." I said with a giggle and Hayes chuckled .

He pulled me closer and gave me one last kiss before we both drifted off to sleep .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hope you like it Elizabeth ☺️

Sorry it took so long 😁🙈🙊

But I got to go to bed now ... I don't want to go to school 😩😂

Bye ❤️😘