Skylar and Hayes (Dirty)

Skylar's POV: (just came back from a party,your 18)

Me and Hayes just came back from a club and as soon as I stepped through the door Hayes pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and I gladly let him enter. His hands found the back of my dress and unzipped my dress and it fell off of my body.

He looked to my body and whispered "Beautiful" I blushed and he kissed me again. He then said between a kiss "jump"

I jumped and wrapped my long tan legs around his waist. He then started to walk upstairs to his room. He laid me down on the bed and took off my shirt. I tugged on his short and he took off his.

Hayes then started to kiss on neck and then he found my sweet spot. "Hayess" I moaned. He unhooked my bra and took it off and started sucking on my nipples. "omg Hayesss" he kissed down my stomach till he got to the hem of my shorts.

Hayes pulled down my shorts with my panties. "Hey!" I said "why am I fully naked and your not?" Hayes chuckled and said "fine." he pulled his shorts down. He went lower till his face was at my core,he kissed my inner thighs and I moaned with frustration.

He chuckled and stuck his tongue into my core and I grabbed onto his hair and tugged. "Hayesss!" he pushed his tongue deeper and deeper.

A couple mins later I came all over Hayes's mouth. He licked up all of my cum and said "mmmm baby you taste so sweet." he kissed me and I could taste myself on his tongue. I moaned into the kiss.

I flipped us over and pecked his lips. "My turn" I said. I kissed his neck until I found his sweet spot. "Skylarr" he moaned. I kissed down his stomach/abs until I got to the hem of his boxers.

I pulled down his boxers and his dick sprung up and slapped on his stomach. I licked the pre-cum off of his tip and sucked on it. He let out a throaty groan that was sexy. I then licked his dick from the bottom to the top and then took his dick into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down. Hayes grabbed my hair and pulled. "Oh my god Skylarrr!" Hayes said/moaned. A few minutes later he came and I swallowed all of it. "Condom?" he reached over on his little stand next to his bed and a grabbed a condom.

I ripped it open but before I put it on I pumped his dick a few times,then put it on. I hovered over his dick and teased him a bit by running my core over his tip. "Fucking hell hurry up Skylar!"

I slammed down on his dick and he gripped my hips,threw his head back and screamed "Yes!" I started to bounce up and down on his dick.

He started to thrust up and I screamed with pleasure when he found my g-spot. Hayes flipped us over and rammed into me. "Hayess!!!" I screamed " Yeah baby keep screaming my name,let the whole neighborhood who's making you feel this good!" he said.

Hayes thrust got harder and deeper, "Hayes!" I screamed.
"Louder!"
"Hayes!!"
"Louder Skylar!"
"HAYES GRIER!!!" I screamed when I came. A couple thrust later Hayes came into the condom. He pulled out and threw the condom away then pulled me close to him when he laid down.

"That was...." "Amazing" he finished. "yeah." "I love you Skylar." "I love you too Hayes." then we drifted off to sleep.

A/N

Sorry it took so long but hope you guys enjoyed this one. I also hope you liked it Skylar. Don't forget to request!!!

Name

Clean/Dirty/Cute/Sad

Alright gtg bye!💕👋